sid_19840's Roster Downloads (PlanetCricket Roster released)

What do you think about the first version of the roster?

• 1)Excellent

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • 2)Satisfactory

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 3)Needs Improvement

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
irottev said:
Ok in that case don't bother, I wouldn't use him anyway. Another note. Franklin is a Left Arm Medium-Fast rather than a Right Handed Fast. Just something for the next patch. :)

Thanks.

Terribly sorry,Im sure that its a one off mistake.Anyway he can be easily edited using the "Created Players" section.

ok, just a heads up ! i have completed assigning correct bats to asian players :D

2gb bat

Hi first of all u have done a great effort in roaster update .

But i am having problems with 2 gb bat pack becoz it has updated the lineups and added the players but now indian teams uses kokkabora bats n gm bats .

Can anyoe tell me how to change the bat pack which can suit ur Roaster.

Thanks

rahul_sunny007 said:
Hi first of all u have done a great effort in roaster update .

But i am having problems with 2 gb bat pack becoz it has updated the lineups and added the players but now indian teams uses kokkabora bats n gm bats .

Can anyoe tell me how to change the bat pack which can suit ur Roaster.

Thanks

As I said before,since my roster pack has just been released it will take a bit of time for the other patchers to make it compatible with their batpacks.

However jk16_4 is currently working to make the roster compatible with the 2gb batpack,and Burma's Finest 4gb batpack,which is yet to release will also be made compatible with the roster.So this problem is just a temporary one which will be solved.

Sid...great Job! You rock! and reps to anyone who helped oiut. Im a new zealand fan, very happy. I woulda rated vettoris bowling higher tho :P (but thats just me)

cheers

Octavius said:
Sid...great Job! You rock! and reps to anyone who helped oiut. Im a new zealand fan, very happy. I woulda rated vettoris bowling higher tho :P (but thats just me)

cheers

Thanks mate,and Burma's Finest is the one who really helped me in this project,although jk16_4 has also agreed to make the 2gb batpack compatible with the roster.

Hi Sid,

When we add this new roster and select new players like Raina will commentrators call them with their correct names or with some default names present in cricket 2005 whom we replaced. please let us know.Thanks

I can answer that for him. SOme of the players added had names alread yin there so they will be all good. For others he has used ones which sound simular. I think he said that a few pages ago.

subhash_i said:
Hi Sid,

When we add this new roster and select new players like Raina will commentrators call them with their correct names or with some default names present in cricket 2005 whom we replaced. please let us know.Thanks

As irrotev answered most players have been given correct names,and other given names which sound the most similar.

ok guys, i have worked for hours on end to make this roster compatible with
2gb batpack v2 and i have finally succeded ! :D

here are the installation instruction :-

1.After extracting,Copy the "DE1.ros" Folder to
My Documents/EASports/Cricket 2005/ . Click "YES" if asked to overwrite !

2.Then START the game and go inside "My Cricket" and then "load/save".

3.Then Load the "DE1" from the Roster Category.

ENJOY! :cheers

Attachments

• DE1.ros.zip
    118.4 KB · Views: 61
Good work jk,you deserve some credits for your effort.

Link added to the first post for download.

Users who are viewing this thread