sid_19840's Roster Downloads (PlanetCricket Roster released)

What do you think about the first version of the roster?

• 1)Excellent

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • 2)Satisfactory

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 3)Needs Improvement

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
The roster is great but all the created players appear black due to my graphics card ,which is a great disappointment.

hey it doesn't supprt 2GB V2 can u pls make it support it pls the roster is gr8

The roster is great but please try to make it support the Batpack

ok guys, i'll make it support the 2GB Batpack V2.
but as its a tideous job, it will take some time. patience is the key ! :)

cheers :cheers

AB DeVilliers has really bad stats - his stats and form are wrong - i know he isnt amazing but i think he's better than youve made him. I tried to edit him through created players but he doesnt show up?

Thanks for all the postive replies,and Im sorry that I cant make it compatible with the batpack,but jk16_4 has agreed to do it and I thank him for it.

&Irrotev

Here is the link for the exe version of the patch

http://www.planetcricket.org/modules.php?name=Links&file=viewlinkinfo&id=553

To m_vaughan

Thanks for uploading the file,hopefully it will work with the 2gb batpack as well the 4gb batpack by BF.

chu70 said:
AB DeVilliers has really bad stats - his stats and form are wrong - i know he isnt amazing but i think he's better than youve made him. I tried to edit him through created players but he doesnt show up?

I actually transferred his stats,I can improve the stats for the next version of the patch depending on feedback and his personal performance.

AB DeVilliers

Batting and fielding averages
class mat inns no runs hs ave bf sr 100 50
Tests 11 19 1 967 178 53.72 1717 56.31 3 4
ODIs 10 10 0 193 39 19.30 267 72.28 0 0
1stclas28 51 3 2316 178 48.25 3794 61.04 5 14

all good though, just saying

Thankyou very much Sid. It works now. Its a great Roster. I havn't played with all countries yet of course but:

New Zealand:

Very good with almost every player. The only thing I have to say isn't correct is Franklin. He could be made a better bowler by a bit and also be able to swing the ball both ways because he does in real life. Thats all though which is an outstanding effort. Its kind of a shame that Cairns couldn't be included. I know it can't really be helped.

For Australia I think Warne should have almost maxed out bowling like tendulker has almost maxed out batting. He has been named the best spinner of all time, has the most wickets and some say hes the best bowler ever. Just my opinion though.

Overall an outstanding effort. Thanks very much.

irottev said:
Thankyou very much Sid. It works now. Its a great Roster. I havn't played with all countries yet of course but:

New Zealand:

Very good with almost every player. The only thing I have to say isn't correct is Franklin. He could be made a better bowler by a bit and also be able to swing the ball both ways because he does in real life. Thats all though which is an outstanding effort. Its kind of a shame that Cairns couldn't be included. I know it can't really be helped.

For Australia I think Warne should have almost maxed out bowling like tendulker has almost maxed out batting. He has been named the best spinner of all time, has the most wickets and some say hes the best bowler ever. Just my opinion though.

Overall an outstanding effort. Thanks very much.

I agree that your suggestions are valid points,but one thing must be considered,that abilities seem to control lineups.If I increase Franklin's bowling abilities he would be chosen in both odi's and tests ahead of Bond.

However I can always update the squad/abilities in future version's according to feedback.Good to hear that you liked the patch and that it has finally worked for you.Cheers.

Ok in that case don't bother, I wouldn't use him anyway. Another note. Franklin is a Left Arm Medium-Fast rather than a Right Handed Fast. Just something for the next patch. :)

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread