sid_19840's Roster Downloads (PlanetCricket Roster released)

What do you think about the first version of the roster?

• 1)Excellent

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • 2)Satisfactory

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 3)Needs Improvement

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

M.Di Venuto

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is going to be a great patch Sid. Im looking forward to it! Keep up the great work mate! :cheers

sid_19840

International Coach
Here is the feature's list for the upcoming roster pack.

FEATURES

-->1)Updated squads for all the 10 internatioal teams having test status.

-->2)More than 25 new player's created including Sreesanth,Aftab Ahmed,AB Devilliers,Lokuhettige,Dinesh Ramdin and several other's.

-->3)Edited Batting,Bowling and Fielding abilities for more than 30 players
including Pathan,Simon Jones,Maharoof,Sangakkara,Yuvraj Singh,Ashraful
and many others.

-->4)Lineups have been improved,although they are not exact,but they
have been improved compared to the default roster.

-->5)Many other small changes.

Comments and suggestions are welcome

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
tutsipoppy2 said:
well, i doubt, but will the commentary(names) of these NEW players included in the patch?

Well if the player's created already have title's similar to any of the default player's then these players will have commentaries(eg-Xavier Marshall of West Indies,Aftab Ahmed etc).For the other player's I have tried to put in the commentary name which sounds the most likely for that player,eg-For Sreesanth the commentary name is that of Srinath.I thought that this was better than the default commentary names for the new players(which is Andrew).

sid_19840

International Coach
Ultimate roster v1.0 has been released,visit the first post for all the instructions and the attaachment as well.Comments and suggestions are most welcome.

SsN

School Cricketer
Nice roster update, only problem is it doesnt seem to work with the batpack!, hopefully you can solve this sid.

sid_19840

International Coach
As ive said in the other thread,I hope and im pretty sure that Burma Finests 4gb batpack will be made compatible with the roster,or else perhaps the makers of the current batpack may make their batpack compatible with,its not in my hands.Sorry.

irottev

School Cricketer
I am desperate to use this but even though I have put it in my directory it doesn't turn up when I try to load it in My Cricket on the list. I just says (empty). Its the only roster in there. I tried re-installing the game and it still won't work. Can someone please help me.

ashu2411

International Coach
I have to say perfect patch, exactly what we all need. But I still want that a way should be found such that we can change the default cpu lineup.

sid_19840

International Coach
irottev said:
I am desperate to use this but even though I have put it in my directory it doesn't turn up when I try to load it in My Cricket on the list. I just says (empty). Its the only roster in there. I tried re-installing the game and it still won't work. Can someone please help me.

I think that you need to make a new folder named exactly the same name as the roster file.

What I mean is,extract the zip to any place,then go to Documents\EA SPORTS\EA Sports Cricket 2005 and make a new folder called DE1.ros
Now put that file inside this folder.

If you are still having problems,just hold on I have sent a mod the file in an exe format which is very simple to install.You could download it from the PC Downloads Center as soon as it is uploaded there.

ashu2411 said:
I have to say perfect patch, exactly what we all need. But I still want that a way should be found such that we can change the default cpu lineup.

Thanks ashu,and perhaps the mch editor to be released might acheive this.

no_remorse28 said:
Sounds Impressive Good Work

Thanks,its good to see such responses as I have really worked hard and spent a lot of time in making this patch.Hope that it is atleast satisfactory.

irottev

School Cricketer
Ok that didn't work. I will have to wait I guess. It should work. Strange.

sid_19840

International Coach
irottev said:
Ok that didn't work. I will have to wait I guess. It should work. Strange.

sorry to hear that,Ill post the link to the download as soon as its uploaded in the Downloads Center.You can download the exe file from there.

Users who are viewing this thread