Signings!

hi i am playing as hampshire i signed a youth player called david hansen

in a totesport match against nottinghamshire i was in trouble at one stage i was in trouble 77/5, big guns like pitersen, ervine and crawley where out and david hansen came in a made a vital 80 runs on his debut for my team and in the end i got made 230/9 after 45 overs

i then stcuk with hansen in frizell and totsport matches and his averges so far 55 in frizell and 41 in totesport

he is an excellent sigining for the 1st year

i have signed Afridi and kept watson for 2008 and form domestic i bought R Kirtly,I Blackwell,E Smith,C Read

langerrox said:
im stuffed now, warney retired:(

he gave up on me at the end of the first year, so did udal. left me with no preimer spinner for the second year!

Pak_cricketer said:
I am in the 2015 season and all the good players are gone!
nah mate, all the ridiculously good players should be there now, averaging 60+ with the bat and 20- with ball, i love it at that stage in the game

dannybecks said:
he gave up on me at the end of the first year, so did udal. left me with no preimer spinner for the second year!
haha hampshire also:P?

fired warney? are you crazy he took 87 wickets for me!

got andy flower, ashley giles, richard jonson, shane warne, and more!

I would recommend Tariq to anyone, he has got better and better for me now normally scoring over 1000 runs at over 60 (at 80 last year) and always over 80 county wickets and 60 one day wickets :) He even managed 9 wickets in an innings in one of the One day games.

Man Man Man If U Wanna Win A Season Without Any Hurdle Just Sign A Pair Of Sachin-sehwag Or Sehwag-dravid Or Sachin-dravid

U'll Win Every Match

langerrox said:
fired warney? are you crazy he took 87 wickets for me!

HEY BUDDY WARNEY IS NOT GOOD FER EVERYONE

MURALI IS BETTER THAN WARNEY

Users who are viewing this thread