Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

It's awesome! But I probably should've told you that I wanted it in socceroos style. lol

The I don't really like that face at the top either. And the knee poking out of no where. :p
Anyway, I quite like it.

Jeffersonjpg0ec2f1d1.jpg

I quite like this :p
Shame he plays for Notts :p

Some good sigs and wp's lately! Take out the head and knee on the Cahill one and it's great. The Rudolph one is pretty decent as well. I don't really like the Jefferson or Jaques sigs but Given one is nice :)

great work simo...

Shame he plays for Notts :p

Some good sigs and wp's lately! Take out the head and knee on the Cahill one and it's great. The Rudolph one is pretty decent as well. I don't really like the Jefferson or Jaques sigs but Given one is nice :)

great work simo...

It is really :p Yeah i got a bit confused there :p

Im like a kid on sweets with this sig, very proud of it, and in my opinion it looks great, but then again, it always looks worse when its been uploaded, but looked top notch in Paintshop!!

BradHodgejpg05b97425.jpg

Again, the bar looks great but I'm not too sure about the render effects

i like the new text style simbzi... just work on your BG's now get more variation and style

Them bars never get boring ey ;)

Thanks for the feedback dude, someone such as yourself who can make some crackers of sigs, any advice is welcome from you :) And all ;)

The bar looks great although I feel you could work on making the text a part of the bar instead of just slapping it on top. Still, it works a charm. The background looks fab as well; loving the colours. The render effects lets this sig down. The render is perhaps a touch too bright and this doesn't work well with the reflections on the helmet. Also, remove the scanlines which you have placed to the left. Other than that, a great sig; one of your best.

Keep it up Simo!

Wow mate you've imporved alot, and Im your teacher remember :p. lol jokin mate, welldone.

Wow mate you've imporved alot, and Im your teacher remember :p. lol jokin mate, welldone.

Thanks buddy :D

Heres one which Usy did help a little on, which i appreciate his mind and knowledge :D

Serbianjpgd99b376b.jpg

Comments muchly wanted :)

Users who are viewing this thread