Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Kempjpg33507bf6.jpg

Comments? Thanks :)

Followed a tut. maybe not really structured to a cricket sig, but its ok, and got potential :D No?

Rudolphjpga5af337d.jpg

actually a nice sig simbzy... the swirly thingy lol is great, maybe need to work on the colouring a little and a border :)

You're extremely talented, Simon, one of the best GFX makers I've ever seen. Keep up the good work, pal.

some nice couple of sigs you got on this page mate and the wallys weren't that bad either...think you have just about cracked text but need to work on render effect, colouring and in some cases BG...but yeah...you have improved a lot since i last visited this thread...lol...

This sig although simple, took me like 2 hours, probably one of the longest ive spent on sigs.

It took me bloomin ages to get the colours right and make sure Chanderpaul stood out enough! What do you think?

ShivChanderpauljpgf0e78d44.jpg

Ouch, that is way too overly brushed! The brushing on the right is fine, on the left it's terrible. Text is nice though!

Jaarsveldjpg73e5be51.jpg

Ok, time to show a little composure after my "apperent," falldown on the rock of a west indian!!

What do you think?

Martin ....... big name :p is looking cool , nice bg and text simbo :clap

Users who are viewing this thread