Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

cahillst1.jpg

Followed a tut. for this :) Dont overly like it, i could have done something with a badge and what not, but its 11.30PM ;)

Hope you don't mind mate, but I took a Hants siggy you made before

EDIT- Is it OK if you can make me a sig in that style for my wrestling story,too? Thanks, mate. Simple and effective is the best way to go.

Hope you don't mind mate, but I took a Hants siggy you made before

EDIT- Is it OK if you can make me a sig in that style for my wrestling story,too? Thanks, mate. Simple and effective is the best way to go.

No worries, you can use the sig, and im afraid Requests are now off :(

Its wierd, i feel the grunge sigs at the moment, although later ill post a simpler one as i have an idea in mind, with that said, comment on this would be nice :)

GOJOjpg61d9179d.jpg

Last edited:
Rudolph2jpgab538604.jpg

Comments on this would also be muchly appreciated

A new style :D really love the sig Simbo, all things are perfect IMO

i like the jones sig.. text could be improved on that and the white opace border...
Rudolph one is OK dont like the black & white too simple...

i like the jones sig.. text could be improved on that and the white opace border...
Rudolph one is OK dont like the black & white too simple...

Still learning ;) Thanks for the comments Hassan.

Great Jones siggy...I dont like the opacity border on that though..Text could also be improved as Hassi said...I dont like the Rudolph siggy though!

I requested a Shaun Tait Avie during the Request On period. Any update on it?, dont worry about the sig

yeah good one mate...maybe the render is a bit blurry but text is nice...good one...

Users who are viewing this thread