Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

The Styris render looks fake. Looks like someone has just chucked his head on a body. It looks very claustrophobic in that sig. Not much room at all.

Bilals version is much better but i tried something similar to his, what do you think?

V1;

ShaneWarne1.jpg

V2;

ShaneWarne2.jpg

V3;

ShaneWarne3.jpg

v3; (with text added)

ShaneWarne3WT.jpg

v3; (with a little less text)

ShaneWarne3WOT.jpg

v3; (with differnt text)

ShaneWarne4.jpg

Andrew Symonds Signature: One of your best sigs yet. I love the background and there isn't too much wrong with the sig except maybe for the fact that it's a tad bright. The text looks a little out of place as well.

Scott Styris Signature: Well, all I can say is- you can do better. It looks a little overbrushed and the colours don't go. Although, if you fixed that (colours) it wouldn't look half bad actually. But other than that, it's a great sig.

Thierry Henry Signature: I really like the background in this one but I feel you could have stuck to one render with this signature and moved it further towards the center. The brushing on his face should be removed.

Tim Bresnan Signature: I see what you've tried to do but you should have made Mahendra Singh Dhoni a little less visible and the render of Tim Bresnan a lot brighter. It's just too dark for me. The text, on the other hand, is perfect in this sig.

Shane Warne Signature: Good try but I don't think it quite works. I can't help but feel it needs a little more work. The arm needs to stick out more. Although, I haven't really made such signatures so I'm the last person you should ask for opinions on it. I like what you've done to the ball though, and the background looks good. It's 'v3; (with text added)' for me.

Overall, well done Simo, you are fast improving. If you put together the positives of each signature and incorporate it into your next, you'll have one heck of a signature

lol sorry simbzy maybe its just a bilals thing with that effect ;)

i like the Bg and the shapes on it V3 for me

Hodgejpg25399550.jpg

Just tried something, maybe a little too light.

Pietersenjpge37616b4.jpg

Again its been a while so i tried something a bit easy, :p didnt turn out exactly like i wanted as the C4d renders are a little too bright to show the background behind, i think i overlooked it, but ah well.

And before anyone says i didnt cut the helmet bits out, does anyone really care?

all is nice... is that a glow around Kev or is it just the render aint cut great... anyway.. i like simple sig.. maybe put a photo filter on it so the kit aint all white

all is nice... is that a glow around Kev or is it just the render aint cut great... anyway.. i like simple sig.. maybe put a photo filter on it so the kit aint all white

I cut the bat wrong :p tried to feather it out, didnt work :p

And im going to sound stupid, but what is a photo filter, i probably know but run it by me once again :p

nice pietersen sig there...work on your render effects and colouring though...text is looking good in most of your sigs...

Users who are viewing this thread