Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Very good sig mate, love the bg. Render needs to go a bit more with the bg, so I would suggest changing the colouring of the bg a bit. The text is okay, but try to make it make less of an impact on the sig, keep it really simple ;). Oh and a tip, never put a layer on hard mix on your sigs, I think that is what you are doing on some, the result will be much better if you don't. Really good work, I really like it ;)

Stumppjpga74251b8.jpg

Forget about the text, and probably box i did it late last night so let me off :p

I'm not too sure about the pic you've chosen there Simo and the effects don't do wonders on the face. The bg looks good and text isn't abd but maybe make it full opacity. Overall I prefer the left side much more than the right side and i think maybe you should start moving away from using so many c4d's and maybe try some photo manip or using other style brushing. Good but by no means your best :)

I really like the Nel sig. I love the background. The render effects are quite good but Nel looks a little blurred. Once again, the text lets the sig down. But overall, a great sig. Well done Simo, keep it up!

Simbo, can u make me a BT sig ?

Team name : Raiders Eleven

Key Players : Makarand Alshaun, Indradut Paki , Ken Dulay m and Mark Devins

Sure WC, keep annoying me on MSN tomorrow to do it for you :)

Here is one made for Abhinav, commonly known as Abbh :)

Dada.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread