Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Lee.jpg

What do you think?

Last edited:
THat's a bit of a step back that Simon. The sigs on the previous page were of a high standard but this one is reminiscent of some of your old work. The text and background aren't too good and the render is too plain. Make more sigs like your Nel one and less like the Brett one!

I'd advise you to spend more time on sigs too, you seem to be focusing on quantity rather than quality sometimes.

Yeah im not the best at text, ive saved the PSD. so i'll leave it for a while, go back to it and ill make it a bit better :p Dont worry by the end of tonight, it'll be perfecto (Well for me anyways :p) Thanks for you current input Matt, glad to see differnces are now firmly behind us ;)

Yes I think text would have been much better without bevel. I think maybe render should be above the lines, that would make it much better. try and stick to simple look of text. I think it is always better. If you you need to use a fancy font I only use it on the first letter of the surname. Good work Simo :)

I don't want to blow my own trumpet (although i'm very good at doing that) but have a look at the text in my latest Messi sig. They are both very simple fonts and I think they look good. You should try it like that in you're next one.

Version 2;

6aqa0ja.jpg

I know it isnt exactly "simple," text BUT i think it goes well :) Im still going and expect a version three soon :p

Why thank you Matt :D Nice to see you checking my thread ;)

No offence Simon, but that's awful. I can't really suggest a way to improve it; It's just an all-round bad sig. Sorry. I'd rather be honest to you than just lie like a spam queen and say it's class when it isn't.

yup...matt sumed it up really...likin the flintoff siggy though...

Users who are viewing this thread