End Game SimKit Mafia - ASHUTOSH,MANISH, RUDI and ABDULLAH wins

You did the same with asprin. All I can say is the following:
Doc - please pay me a visit
Role blocker - please block Gaurav
Wow, that's a lot to ask. I get this game is getting frustrating for townies but mafia are enjoying this. I can only think a mass role claim here might help us. It will put mafia in a fix!

So then RUDI has basically claimed his role too. Not that it really matters in this setup
As for the Parth situation, I'm really torn on it. What he is saying does make sense but i really have no evidence at all against the inactive people so will vote on what i do know
Lynch - Parth

Unlynch Parth D

This game is mostly flawed with only 2 or 3 players speaking up and rest keeping mum.. but yeah in 8 there are 4 anti towns (3 mafia and one neutral) so can't really blame anyone here.
Off-topic - Truly speaking even though I have played a mafia game long back in 2019, this is completely new for me and trying to match the pace and aggression of you trio (Asprin, RUDI, and you). Will continue to learn and do here in the mafia.

If you all still feel i am making all this up, well i will leave the decision to you all.
Come on, something is better than nothing. Even it's difficult for me to follow. I am managing to google some keywords these are guys are using here. Try to post something or other in the next few hours before I move my FOS on you to Lynch.

Lynch - Parth D

Guys, I think we got to mass role claim here. I don't see any other way town winning this.

You guys sure Parth is the one? He is 2 away from being hammered and mafia can easily come and jump on the badwagon here. Unless they are already on that list.

@RUDI, why have you ignored my role claim posts till now?

@RUDI, why have you ignored my role claim posts till now?
*my mass role claim posts
Explain ... how do you think it will help us this pre-maturely? Scum doesn't have to role claim, they can just say they are x,y and z townies and the same goes with the survivalist. We then still have to find out who is lying (which is exactly what we are trying to do now) ---- Only problem is .... we openly divulged our PR's.

Explain ... how do you think it will help us this pre-maturely? Scum doesn't have to role claim, they can just say they are x,y and z townies and the same goes with the survivalist. We then still have to find out who is lying (which is exactly what we are trying to do now) ---- Only problem is .... we openly divulged our PR's.
This is pre mature? 4 townies are remaining here, 1 survivor and 3 mafia. Town has already lost it if we don't lynch a mafia today and get lucky at night. There is no other way. I am sure you are too good to ignore that. Makes me even more sus of you.

@ all, we really do need mass claim here. Along with the characters or we are done. I will start. I am Neptune, I am a vanilla townie.

Also with Parth being only 2 votes aways and Rudi still not unlynching him makes me believe he is anti town for sure. Or if you have a solid proof against him, let me know.

@Parth D - nothing personal, but you admitting that you cannot help town plus the way you have been playing render you useless here for me. Neptune is also new, at least he is trying ..
Wow, that's a lot to ask. I get this game is getting frustrating for townies but mafia are enjoying this. I can only think a mass role claim here might help us. It will put mafia in a fix!
I am RUDI the role blocker.

This is pre mature? 4 townies are remaining here, 1 survivor and 3 mafia. Town has already lost it if we don't lynch a mafia today and get lucky at night. There is no other way. I am sure you are too good to ignore that. Makes me even more sus of you.

@ all, we really do need mass claim here. Along with the characters or we are done. I will start. I am Neptune, I am a vanilla townie.

Also with Parth being only 2 votes aways and Rudi still not unlynching him makes me believe he is anti town for sure. Or if you have a solid proof against him, let me know.
1646743138440.png

Please take your blinkers off.....

A massive role-claim will lead to the following:

A) Cop reveals just about nothing - Night 1 (Town was clueless) & Night 2 (Town was clueless)
B) Doc saved no-one - Night 1 (Town was clueless) & Night 2 (Town was clueless)
C) Role blocker blocked fellow townies - Night 1 (Town was clueless) & Night 2 (Town was clueless)

Our PR are revealed now ... now what?

A) Cop visit a fellow townie again or visits a PGO - Shot Dead
B) Doc save a fellow townie or visits a PGO - Shot Dead
C) Role blocker attempt to block a PGO - Shot Dead
D) Mafia still have a kill left

^ Bang - four townies dead because of your brain storm ... Common .... you are better than this. All for the sake of maybe we might catch someone .... heaven forbid the three goons brainstorm and throw a spanner in the works. At the end it is who believes who (in case of a multiple role claim) ---- The three goons can easily convince two out of the remaining four townies to vote with them and the survivor - well he just sits back and enjoy the ride.
Post automatically merged:

Unlynch

Lynch: Gaurav

Parth, can you please share what you did on night 1 and 2 please?
View attachment 264813

Please take your blinkers off.....

A massive role-claim will lead to the following:

A) Cop reveals just about nothing - Night 1 (Town was clueless) & Night 2 (Town was clueless)
B) Doc saved no-one - Night 1 (Town was clueless) & Night 2 (Town was clueless)
C) Role blocker blocked fellow townies - Night 1 (Town was clueless) & Night 2 (Town was clueless)

Our PR are revealed now ... now what?

^ Bang - four townies dead because of your brain storm ... Common .... you are better than this. All for the sake of maybe we might catch someone .... heaven forbid the three goons brainstorm and throw a spanner in the works. At the end it is who believes who (in case of a multiple role claim) ---- The three goons can easily convince two out of the remaining four townies to vote with them and the survivor - well he just sits back and enjoy the ride.
Post automatically merged:

Unlynch

Lynch: Gaurav
If we mislynch or no lynch today, then what Mr. know it all???

How are you so sure both PGOs have their one shot ability left? I am mostly sure one of them used it on night 1 when Yash died and town was rendered confused in the writeup.

How are you so sure both PGOs have their one shot ability left? I am mostly sure one of them used it on night 1 when Yash died and town was rendered confused in the writeup.
Day 2

PC members were clueless, so were the mafia. Everybody logged in the morning to run the game but one person didn't come online.

@Yash. Is dead
He was Yash, town member.

@Gaurav_7 replaces @GOKUL RAJ KAMARAJ

@Ashutosh. @RUDI @Manish. @asprin @ABDULLAH @Neptune @CooldiPargi @Parth D

9 members alive. 5 to hammer
Follow the rules.
Any doubts message me
I am not 100% sure. The only way for a PGO to have killed Yash was if Yash had a PR (Cop or doctor - if Parth D is cleared). The mods OP for day 2 unfortunately doesn't divulge much other that that Yash is dead. I'll get into it more deeply after Parth explained his actions.

@Parth D your Night 1 & 2 actions please.

Users who are viewing this thread