Sixer Cricket

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Everyone,

Sixer Cricket is now online. You guys can check it out at www.sixercricket.com

It's still not complete, I still need a few pictures, other than that, it's pretty much done.

I am looking forward to some feedback on the site, any improvements etc. Hope you guys like it.

Thanks
Lucky

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Nice site Mate. What it's All About. Products?:), Can you Explain it Please, Lucky?:):D........

Lucky

International Cricketer
Yeah, I don't have a decent camera, so therefore I can't take any good quality pictures of the products I'm selling. It's quite frustrating!

I'm trying to come up with a solution.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I'll let you know what I think of your products. Considering I won the comp on Simply Cricket and the bat I'm getting is from you. I can't wait.

Lucky

International Cricketer
I don't actually have one of my own training bats as such yet, so I found another alternative. The bat you get won't be from my company unfortunately:p. But it'll still be good quality;)

On a brighter note, I have completely updated my website with products etc, all images are there. Hope you guys won't mind checking it out.

Cheers
Lucky

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I don't actually have one of my own training bats as such yet, so I found another alternative. The bat you get won't be from my company unfortunately:p. But it'll still be good quality;)

On a brighter note, I have completely updated my website with products etc, all images are there. Hope you guys won't mind checking it out.

Cheers
Lucky
Lol, okay. Any idea how long till I get it?

Last edited:

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Hi Lucky,
I e-mailed you regarding Sponsorships.
The email address it was sent from is rohit anand 100 @ gmail dot com.

Without the spaces and the dot.

Would really appreciate it if you took a look ;)

Users who are viewing this thread