Skating

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey people, I've just started skating again for something to do really. Im pretty bored at the moment and I just wanna start doing something lol.

I first started skating in year 9 (2004) and I was pretty crappy. But now I actually have a decent board I'm finding it hell easier. I can now Kickflip, Heelflip and Shove-It. But I'm gonna start doin more soon.

Does anyone else Skate?

Im still trying to olly good.
I can olly a bit but not very high. I love just skating around though.

Yeah, I did that for a while. But then I thought, What the hell am I doing? I'll just try and do some flip tricks!. And now I love skating lol Its pretty mad once you get good. Yeah Ollying is getting me angry at the moment. Because everytime I try and Olly I do a heelflip!

Lol i got told you need to know how to olly to heelflip! I mean to heelflip your basically doing an olly! Lol can you grind?

Yeah, Heelflipping is pretty hard. Olly>Kickflip>Heelflip.
Nah, Heelflip is when the board turns and you land on it.
Nah, haven't tried to grind yet actually. To scared I'll fall and knock out my front teeth.

How do you kick flip. You have to bring your foot all the way to the end of the board and flip dont you?

Yeah just put your feet in the same position as an Olly but put your foot a bit to the edge. Then do an Olly but whilst your bringing up your foot to olly, push it across to flip the board. Its pretty hard to actually land kickflips, it'll take you ages if your a beginner!

Yeah Rain hell sucks. Especially at skate parks.

Yeah exactly. What type of deck do you have? What brand?

My is just a cheapy one to start with. Im gonna get a better one soon.
Whats your reccommendation?

Any well known brand really. Elements are obviously good, but pricey. I have a TSA, they aren't that well known. But they're under-rated. Do you know any good brands?

Nah dont really know the best brands for skating. Like you said element is one of the best.
How much was your board?

Mine was 2nd hand. The guy bought it for $100 and sold me a whole set up for $20! Hell good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread