Skating

I tried skating once and the first time I tried to ollie I landed it but then when I was celebrating I kept rolling and smashed into the garage door :laugh!

Hahaha lol Stu!
Hooper that was a heaps good deal. My board is only a $30 to $40 dollar one. Lol.

Oh ok, yeah I got "Mates Rates". Ill take a picture in a minute. Yeah Mum's gone off at me a few times for smashing into stuff in the backyard and stuff :p.

Lol! I really want to get a Bam Margera board with the heartagram. But they would be heaps. My next board i wanna aim for about the $100 area.

Yeah, that'll get you a a pretty decent board. You feel the difference on a better board. I can now olly up hell higher aswell.

Here is my deck. The grip tape is a bit mucked at the top there, but it's all good.

PIC_0084.jpg

PIC_0085.jpg

looks good. How do your wheels go on rocky concrete? My mate had some wheels that were fine on rocky concrete. Some sort of plastic.

Oh yeah, mine are pretty horrible on that. Its different types of plastic. He probably had them hell gel wheels or something.

Hmmm, well there has to be some smooth places. Like near a shop,deli or your driveway?

Yeah there are some smooth areas. I neeed to go to a skate park. But most aren't that local. I might be going to one soon.

Yeah, ya should. it's hell fun when ya go with a big group of mates!

I started skating around summer 2005.

I used to suck big time didnt know the teq's to any tricks not even ollie then I learnt that and then learnt kickflip, but when I first landed kickflips I used to turn my body 180........can't do that no more :(

I'm not all that I can ollie about 3 maybe 4 decks and do the following...

Ollie
Fakie Ollie
Kickflip
Heelflip
Pop-Shuvit
Fakie-Shuvit
Fakie Pop-Shuvit
One Foot Manuals (cant do two foot for some reason)

And just a few other tad things :D

Well, so the name isn't just for show?

Thats pretty impressive, I can probably do everything you can do. Except that One-Foot Manual business? WTF? lol.

The wrost thing about skating is broking your arm or leg
and the wrost one is landing on your balls

but its cool to watch other people skate.

Users who are viewing this thread