Skating

Size 11...Why? I got that pic off the net.

lol. cos those shoes look really small.

I'm size 11 too

and you know what they say about men with big feet...

...they wear big socks ;)

they also have big penises

Haha, heard that one before. See my awesome grind Will?

Yeh, it was amazing. Was that real?

NOTE: Am I an idiot because when I first saw this thread, I thought you meant rollerskating? :p

Haha, heard that one before. See my awesome grind Will?

Quote my above post ;)

Last edited:
I got myself a decent board and have started skating again. Still pretty useless tbh :p.

You still skating Hooper?

Nah, I have given up. I don't bother anymore.

What type of board did you get?

$100 Dexter revolutions board. A 1000 times better then my old board. I stopped skating for ages and when I started again I hated my old board. Got this new one and have been skating a fair bit. Started practicing my Ollies again and did around a 15cm one today :D:D

Omgz!!!

You did a post in all caps!!!

Howz?!?!?!

Waz it de smilie:

It wazzz!

I hate it when that happens, when you do something good then you just can't do it again. Or when you do something and your friends aren't looking and you tell them you've done it and they don't believe you.

I don't skate. My brother did it for a few months. I remember my friends told me to come after school and skate. I was like yeahhh i'll try. I was hopeless... :p

Hooper you got those old kinds too!! i got one of those from my middle school days. now a days they make the smaller version here. its lot lighter then what they used to make when i was in middle school.

idk what kinda skate you can get in Aus. what are the popular brands?

Users who are viewing this thread