Skip screen delay

ngilani

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, in my Cricket 2005, i am not able to skip the sequences after batting or bowling one ball. Like you know after you bowl or bat you can press S to go to the next ball, well it works sometimes on mine and most of teh time i have to wait like a whole minute untill the whole sequence is over. Does this happen to anyone else, and if it does or did is there a way to fix it. I've already un installed and re installed and that didnt fix anything. Please help me if possible or tell me that its only my copy that is corrupt so i can stop trying to get it to work. Thanks..waitin for a reply

What is your PC specs? I've got a feeling you don't have a fast enough computer for this to run properly.

i have a brand new laptop..delta gforce 6000 series, Toshiba Qosmio G25..Windows XP, 1024 ddr2 sdram, Centrino technology

try assigning ur s key to something else, it's worth a try

rjey said:
try assigning ur s key to something else, it's worth a try

hmm rjey watcha mean by that mate i mean is there anyway u can change the game controllers? :rolleyes:

I cant seem to figure out how to work Auto Hot Keys. Can somebody just give me some basic steps. I computer literate somewhat..so dondt worry about me not being able to do some other things. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread