SL vs India ODI series

If Sanath actually did something I could close the gap a bit. Not very likely though, oh well as long as I avoid last place.

People with Dravid as captain are in top 5. Except for the person who is Number 1 now.

If Dravid knocks off another 100 the number 1 person will be number 1 no more. How things have changed though. At the start Pathan was the captain everyone should have had, now its Dravid.

I though with Dravid not playing I could catch up a bit, but the runs made are way less then I had expected. And Agarkar not playing didn't help me either. :mad:

I don't know whats gonna happen. Not many people fired. Most of my batters did nothing. Dravid is resting. So I think it might just come down to the 7th match being the decider.

Dilshan and Yuvraj Singh are the performers for me. I hope I've closed the gap with at least 200 points from the top.

Yes, you might have actually. As I said, the last match holds the key now. Very close competetion as some managers might catch up with the top.

I am hoping that Agarkar plays next match. And Jayawardene really needs to blast now. Only did it one time.

Updates will be done tommorow my time or 8 hours from now. I'm too tired to do the results now as i'm bound to make lots of errors.

aussie1st said:
Updates will be done tommorow my time or 8 hours from now. I'm too tired to do the results now as i'm bound to make lots of errors.

no problem, my result will be crap. no murali :mad:

pradeep05 2436
siddharth2002 2411
Bengal Rox!! 2379

ashu2411 2361
irottev 2350
jdbais 2338
viral1991 2315
dobbo2k4 2281
saurabh2185 2279
ZexyZahid 2265
Abhas 2229
iceman_waugh 2208
satishmania 2205
akira2291 2195
sid_19840 2130
Prakash 2086
melucas 2047
aussie1st 2045
borncricketer 2038

Can I avoid the spoon.

I thought you were going to sleep. :rolleyes:

I've closed the gap with the top with 171 points (before this match 301 points), but number 3 is still far away with 114 points (before this match 201 points).

If it would be good if it was under 100 points of number 3. Then I could make it, but I don't think that will happen. Unless Agarkar, Dilshan and Yuvraj Singh have a good match again.

I did :) and now i'm awake.

Should be intersting seeing how this one pans out. Lots of money at stake!

Oh yeah, I forgot the timezones.

But so far it's good for me. I was twice second last in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread