Slow bowling wicket taking

alfie77

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I dismissed England for 7 with Martyn and Ponting bowling short pitch very slow balls. Is there a patch to stop the batsmen playing back to balls that are so slow that they keep low and either clean bowl them or dismiss them LBW.

True.

But it seems flawed that whenever you want a wicket, you can just resort to stupid tactics, which would get smashed out of the ground in a real game.

Simple. Dont use the stupid tactics. Or if you cant help yourself just autoplay the bowling

yeh but then u get the stupid EA bug of 13 overs in a ODI match for a bowler ??? :(

i cant even get a wicket in test match in easy mode .... and i get out in soo quickly becuase i want to slog not play defensive

i think the game should be real but easy .. :(

usy57_pak said:
yeh but then u get the stupid EA bug of 13 overs in a ODI match for a bowler ??? :(

i cant even get a wicket in test match in easy mode .... and i get out in soo quickly becuase i want to slog not play defensive

i think the game should be real but easy .. :(

To the over bug: Gamchanger.
To the match thing: DON'T SLOG! Lol!

Real and easy: okay that doesn't work: Real: I don't think any batsman can hit a 6 every ball can they? Easy: Its not real if its not easy.

"i cant even get a wicket in test match in easy mode .... and i get out in soo quickly becuase i want to slog not play defensive "
You can get wickets in text match using spinners and set up the field aggressive 3 or 4 and bowl off spin. You can make the batsmen out easily. I tried it and worked for me :).

cool .. i can never get a wicket in test with the easy mode .. plzz help me with a easy
bowling patch .... my batting is ok i fink ... just need help on bowling ... ohhh 1 more thing guys

I play a test match in easy mode ... there are so many slip and gully catches that are dropped by my feilders and wicketkeeper ... ohhh that is soo pissing me off and patch to fix it and get more swing slip catches ??? ......

Users who are viewing this thread