Sohail Studios: International Cricket Patch 2013 Trailer

Do You Like My Faces For Ashes Cricket 2009?

• Total voters
i know his work are not fully up to mark need lot of improvement and earlier post i also mentioned him that "don't only make one ad board that doesn't looks good" but still i am appreciating him for his works

i know his work are not fully up to mark need lot of improvement and earlier post i also mentioned him that "don't only make one ad board that doesn't looks good" but still i am appreciating him for his works

And I Really Appreciate It A Lot :)! Is It Because You Like It Or You Are Encouraging Me?

your new to this forum and you need some time to get perfect but i am sure you will be perfect modder for ashes one day . i like your work but still you need improvement and i am encouraging you to. :p what a really need to do is try out some hd images so that looks good in game also don't make one ad board itself you do those all ad board which are the sponsors of their national just like me did if your updating kolkatta stadium for eg then do who are all the sponsors of indian team update with that then it looks good :)

your new to this forum and you need some time to get perfect but i am sure you will be perfect modder for ashes one day . i like your work but still you need improvement and i am encouraging you to. :p what a really need to do is try out some hd images so that looks good in game also don't make one ad board itself you do those all ad board which are the sponsors of their national just like me did if your updating kolkatta stadium for eg then do who are all the sponsors of indian team update with that then it looks good :)

Thanks, This Will Be Helpfull :)!

Pakistan Test Kit 2012-13 Preview:

Here Is My First Try At Kit Making! Please Comment.

s33q0y.jpg

I Know I Didnt Make Helmet & Cap, As Its My First Try :). Took Some Time, Relaxed Myself & Then Said To My Self I Can Do It :). Nothing Is Impossible & Iam Soo Happy Too!

Attachments

• Pakistan Test Kit.rar
    209.7 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:
The Kit Is looking good.. you also need to change the logo on helmet...!!

Pakistan Test Kit 2012-13 Preview:

Here Is My First Try At Kit Making! Please Comment.

s33q0y.jpg

I Know I Didnt Make Helmet & Cap, As Its My First Try :). Took Some Time, Relaxed Myself & Then Said To My Self I Can Do It :). Nothing Is Impossible & Iam Soo Happy Too!

Nice work mate! :thumbs

Antigua & Barbadu Stadium Update:​

It Includes:

1-Digicel Rope.
2-All 4 Commercial Sponsors Of WCB. (Cocskpur, WoodWorm, Digicel & Sandals Foundation.)
3-Digicel Pitchad.
4-Digical Stump.

2d8hsb8.jpg

Attachments

• Antigua & Barbadu.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 610
Last edited:
The England kit Is Awesome ...... The Shine is looking so fantastic.. thnks 4 making such a good kit.

Users who are viewing this thread