Soldier's at arms: Front cover/poster design

afridi25

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok guys here is a comp for you.

Top 3 winners will get reps. Basically just design a front cover or poster for Planet Enterprises new upcoming game, Soldier's at arms: The path through france.

The theme is: ww2 and must have the tittle Soldiers at arms and then The path of france in a smaller font. It can be any backround at all i really do not mind.

Closing Date: Febuary 2nd 2007

for more info on the game check this thread. http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27792&page=1

MAIN PRIZE

1st: Free copy of the game, poster on the game, name in credits.
2nd: Demo of game 1 month before anyone, free beta testing, reps
3rd : reps

Last edited:

afridi25

International Cricketer
A small tweak. if you want you can put a small planet gaming logo in the bottom right hand corner

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Ok ive had a crack, but due to lack of screen shots from the game it was difficult, ill have another crack between now and feb.

Last edited:

afridi25

International Cricketer
well that looks great sim. if u guys wait till tonight i am releasing the training level beta version. hopefully some one will do a review. take some pics etc.... so with more info u can do more

afridi25

International Cricketer
Here is my attempt of it. similar to simbazz's what do u think.

Attachments

• SAA POSTER.psd.jpg
    SAA POSTER.psd.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 54

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Hmmm, thats a good one, but im gunna be biased here and say that mine is better, but its a fair old crack, ive actually tried again, changing a few things, notice the logo in the bottom right, maybe it might be the new PlanetEnterprises logo?? ;)

rabeta

News Team Member
I have not done mine yet but I am downloading the training beta right now, so it should be sometime this week!

rabeta

News Team Member
Okay, here is my entry, I hope you like it! :D

If there I any improvements I could make just tell me please.

posterbl0.jpg

afridi25

International Cricketer
That is brillian. i noticed a few screens from the test. iwas wondering if u could post them in the main thread and make a small demo video.
This is gonna be hard to judge know.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I think they are very good efforts. One thing i think should be improved though is the font and colour of the font. They don't suit the genre of game.

rabeta

News Team Member
afridi25 said:
That is brillian. i noticed a few screens from the test. iwas wondering if u could post them in the main thread and make a small demo video.
This is gonna be hard to judge know.

Can do Afridi but I don't imagine it would be tonight. However, I do not know how to get past the crates as I do not know where to go, in one of the doors? If so how do i get up there. I would not normally ask but if I am going to make a demo and some more screens, I would like to get past this point!lol :D

afridi25

International Cricketer
lol yeah it is pretty easy once you do it once. basically left click to pick up boxes and through them on top of each other. then press space to jump. to get up to the door and then click enter to open the door and jump through

Users who are viewing this thread