Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

AsadAbrar

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I don't know if this the the place to ask or not?:spy

But, my pc doesnt operate PCCS 2.0 even when i have .net framework 4 and also tried using .net framework 3.5!

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This might prove helpful :).

Thanks but fixed the problem. I just increased the base volume of speakers and change some virtual speaker configs in my C-media driver.
The problem was that my blue audio jack was dead and I was using the green one which was meant for Mp3 playing only.
But it is fixed now.:)

P Squared

International Coach
I installed 4gb ram in my win 7 ultimate PC but discovered that only 3gb was being used and the remaining 1gb was used in my graphics card. Now I didnt really want an additional 1gb in my graphic card since it was already 1 gb. So what I wanted to know was can we decrease the amount of shared memory used by hardwares in win7? If yes then how?

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
I installed 4gb ram in my win 7 ultimate PC but discovered that only 3gb was being used and the remaining 1gb was used in my graphics card. Now I didnt really want an additional 1gb in my graphic card since it was already 1 gb. So what I wanted to know was can we decrease the amount of shared memory used by hardwares in win7? If yes then how?

a gpu cannot just use your ram
which edition of win 7 you have 32bit or 64bit?

P Squared

International Coach
It is using it since the manual of the gpu says 1gb and when I check my gpu it says 1gb memory and 1gb shared memory. So clearly it is.

Varun

ICC Board Member
In a song, is it possible to separate the instrumental and lyrical versions of it?

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
it says here that 32 bit supports 4 gb.:facepalm

A 32 bit OS can only use 4GB of memory total, that means if you have 4GB of ram and your graphic card has 1GB of ram, you have a total of 5GB of memory.
Out of that 5GB of memory, you can only use 4GB total. 1GB the graphic card will take up, so now the 32bit OS can only use 3GB.
i guess thats the ans

P Squared

International Coach
How do you explain this then?

vqqxkj.png

2ds36mo.png

So my total memory is 5.5 GB(2.5 GB GPU, 3 GB RAM) but according to your logic it isnt possible.:facepalm

Chewie

BCCI President
:facepalm Your GPU doesn't have 2.5GB RAM it has 1GB

Users who are viewing this thread