Sony questions

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With the Sony playstation4 team, unique opportunity - they've we've had a few - any questions?

I will post whatever I can remember later :)

When is the Big Ant Cricket release date?

I kid I kid...

I'd be interested to know more on their decision to make it non-backwards convertible, especially as that directly affects your (new) product and the other cricket titles I own (IC10, AC09). Also; Did you go to the Ubsoft presentation?

I would like to know the hard drive size at that price point announced...399

And the release date which they haven't announced yet. Probably because there was a last min change after finding out xbox's release date

Sounds too good to be true...

I would like to know the hard drive size at that price point announced...399...sounds too good to be true....

And the release date which they haven't announced yet. Probably because there was a last min change after finding out xbox's release date

When is the Big Ant Cricket release date?

I kid I kid...

I'd be interested to know more on their decision to make it non-backwards convertible, especially as that directly affects your (new) product and the other cricket titles I own (IC10, AC09). Also; Did you go to the Ubsoft presentation?

Dave Perry has that sorted with Gaikai - Ps3, Ps2, PSx games will run via streaming to Vita, Ps3, Ps4. (Useless trivia, Dave and I started at the same time, writing books on programming home computers for Interface Publications, him in Ireland me in Oz)

Edit: went to some of the EA and but didn't get to Ubi - they'll have everything on public display at E3.

I've read somewhere that pc games can be ported for ps4 easily :p

It is easier than PS3 because the Ps4 does not have SPU's (Google PS3 & SPU if your interested...), doesn't mean it "easy"...

I would like to know the hard drive size at that price point announced...399

Sounds too good to be true...

I would like to know the hard drive size at that price point announced...399...sounds too good to be true....

We know that there are some games that are to be at launch and will be there for the "Holidays".

All in all I like their style, closing up the presentation sledging the opposition company and not having a release date when the opposition does :yes , I remember people here asking what sort of CEO do that :p

The "vibe" at the Sony show was hugely positive with open cheering, Xbox not so.

Last edited:
Hahahah nice one there....that same ceo also priced it much lower than the other one....just saying...:p

They really seems in a killer mode now....check out this video sony just released...HILARIOUS...i was coughing due to excessive laugh by the end of it.

How to Share Used PlayStation 4 Games - IGN Video

Hahahah nice one there....that same ceo also priced it much lower than the other one....just saying...:p

They really seems in a killer mode now....check out this video sony just released...HILARIOUS...i was coughing due to excessive laugh by the end of it.

How to Share Used PlayStation 4 Games - IGN Video

There's a big difference between 20% price drop and 350% (the PC version was $68 and still is I think at EB, $20 at Videoezy). Just saying, sorry slurring :p

Last edited:
Xbox has been getting torn a new one on twitter, which is always at the extreme end of judging the discussion... but it's not a good sign. Microsoft have blundered this one massively. Apart from the security issues, always found PS to be the better system.

Well I was front row at both and can say that from the point of view of a "show" Sony won by a mile, and not just because they had some of our Jetpack Joyride in their opening sequence :)

I think you can tell that Sony are an entertainment company with a software division and Microsoft a software company with an entertainment division.

Multiple versions of PlayStation 4 hardware reportedly available at launch; pricing from $399 to $599. :facepalm

...still cheaper than the Xbox (no)One.

Users who are viewing this thread