Sourav Gangulys "injury"

Jarryd

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm just wanting to hear peoples opinion on Sourav Gantoolys "injury" that has ruled him out of the 3rd and 4th Test. I've heard 3 different reports on his injury, here they are.

Baggygreen.com.au said:
Sourav Ganguly, the India captain, will miss the match because of the thigh strain that also ruled him out of the third Test. Rahul Dravid will again lead the side.

Cricinfo said:
Sourav Ganguly, India's captain, will miss this week's fourth Test against Australia at Mumbai after failing to recover from a hip injury, according to a Reuters report.

Cricketweb.net said:
Indian captain Sourav Ganguly will miss the fourth and final Test of the ongoing home Test series against Australia at Mumbai, after failing to recover from a groin injury

Seems like no-one knows whats wrong with Sourav.

Good he ruled out of the fourth test match he sux in captaining by the way Rahul Dravid is a way better in captain

also they say that he was and faking it and had a fight with the pitch person when he wanted a spin friendly pitch......

I think Sourav should be out of the team. :cheer

his injury is articular pathology of the right hip joint noted by increased synovial fluid accumulation. clear?

Jarryd said:
I'm just wanting to hear peoples opinion on Sourav Gantoolys "injury" that has ruled him out of the 3rd and 4th Test. I've heard 3 different reports on his injury, here they are.

They would if something was wrong with him

he sat last match out and is sitting the next one out because he knew if he makes India lose the series there will be high chance of him not bein captain anymore

one more thread for the poor fella...whose arse is troubling him as much as his batters(and his batting form)...well what Shailesh posted above would mean that due to some internal inflammation some fluid is accumulating in his hip area that is causing a pain in his thigh and somewhere i read that due to this sometimes he may feel it in knees too.

As to those foolish posts and double posts saying that he sucks...he does suck out the last bit of competitiveness out of his mostly inert team-mates...and he does suck out the last bit of patience from his opponents...and of course many other things in other fields...

now read this and forget bashing him again and again.

I actually think Souav's been dropped. He is in ****e form and if he wasn't captain he would've been dropped anyway, his "injury" is a way for the selectors to save face.

Yeah, his captaincy has saved him from getting the chop a long time ago. What's happening with Rohan Gavasker also? Is he injured or something, because in Australia he batted pretty well last year in the ODI's

vibs89 said:
Dunno wats happening with him But Gangully get outof the captain na then i will be lik 10 times happy when rahul dravid becomes the captain of India then the whole Indian team wuld change

OK you have got your point across with 3 posts saying the similar thing :rolleyes: :eek:

What's happening with Rohan Gavasker also? Is he injured or something, because in Australia he batted pretty well last year in the ODI's

As far as Rohan Gavaskar concern, He was sacked due to poor performance in England.

Jarryd said:
I actually think Souav's been dropped. He is in ****e form and if he wasn't captain he would've been dropped anyway, his "injury" is a way for the selectors to save face.

I actually think you are sick, and obsessed with Ganguly (wonder why :rolleyes: ).

I knew that Rahul Dravid is better captain than Gangully when Gangully is there we always loose the match

Dravid never gives up. But, he just doesn't bat very well as a captain and that hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread