D.Martyn
S.Katich
D.Lehmann
A.Gilchrist
B.Hogg
B.Lee
J.Gillespie
B.Williams

Ricky Ponting Won The Toss And Elected To Bowl...

Ricky Commented After The Toss
" Im quite happy of winning the toss and having a bowl, the pitch looks like it will have a bit of movement early on, this shall be a good warm up for the boys before the test's and one dayers "

Last edited:
lol, the line-up bug used to effect me during my tours and then i couldnt be stuffed playing with the lineup i didnt want but now i can use the new line-up editor

1st Innings Report...

Gauteng started the innings aggresively and were dominating in the early stages but some good bowling from Brad Williams got Australia back in it. Hogg bowled very well. Gillespie came back well after getting smashed early on and got some important wickets, Lee's first two overs went for 26 and then i took him off and bought him back on later and he bowled well. it was a good recovery by Australia and now Australia will be looking to bat well...

Not a bad start.

Took a while to snare the first wickets and then little tail wag.

I usually have trouble with the tail.

this tour is taking a while because i have school and stuff so dont expect me to go to fast on the tour

2nd Innings Report:

Australia didnt bat well, the top 4 got starts but it was only Katich, Lehmann and Gilchrist that could go on , Australia were saved from an embarrasing total by the middle order. Katich, Lehmann and Gilchrist played some glorious strokes, Hogg lent some needed support to Gilchrist with a handy 28. Well at least it looks like there will be a result in this game...

Glad Lehmann made some runs since he copped a pasting whilst bowling Thirteen off one over, Ouch, that had to hurt!

btw, where in WA are you from?

i wont say my exact location but i will say that i am in the perth metropolitan area

Hey Im originally from Perth.

Willetton.........

In Brisbane now.

Hey whats the issue with school. Thats what laptops are for.

i wish teams on ps2 could make a score once in a while.i've only been beaten once in ing cup and pura(full season).sucks.still fun to play though.

Users who are viewing this thread