South African Domestic competition

lukedapuke

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi
Im attempting to create a South African domestic competition for cricket 2004, replacing all the Australian state teams. If anyone has any useful tips please let me know.
Im currently having a bit of a problem getting hold of photo references for the 6 franchise teams(believe it or not impossible 2 find!) any ideas?

Thanks

good idea...i thought of it once...but my incomplete knowledge abt SA domestic cricket let me dow...good luck...in case you wanna edit the lenght of matches and no. of overs and stuff like that some info in the thread "hexing up the sav" might be useful...

Oh Man. I just finnished making the Goodyear Eagles One day kit, will send screenshots soon, thats if someone can please tell me how to capture screenies. :)

thanks(onwards to the Dolphins kit now)

Hi
This is the goodyear eagles kit.
Problems: I wanted to put a white border around the orange areas on the shirt but from far distances it looked scrappy, any suggestions?

Your comments are welcome.

Attachments

• Standing.jpg
    Standing.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Walking out.jpg
    Walking out.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 128
I would appreciate I you coul put this kit up for download, and the dolphins kit, since I would also like to create a domestic season.

Thanks

Well, from what I am seeing the focus has shifted from my thread to this one since i posted here....

where should we discuss the planning and making of the kits?

Users who are viewing this thread