South Park Vs Family Guy Vs The Simpsons

Which is your fave

• Total voters

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Now ive had arguments over this, many times and a lot of people i know get very touchy over this subject.

which is your fave??

im going to add a couple of extra in to the poll as well not int the title

Family Guy cause the characters dont scare me...

Family Guy has good humour but they always have atleast 2-5 minutes of stalling for time every show.

i like family guy, but i struggle to watch more than 1 episode a time

Futurama wins for me, hands down

Family Guy is by far the best.

They aren't comparable all in one.

South Park and Family Guy would be against each other and Simpsons and Futurama would be against each other, but not all in one. Different audiences, South Park and Family Guy are aimed at old teen and adult audiences, Simpsons and Futurama are more aimed at the slightly younger generation.

Simpsons, although they've gone off a bit in recent seasons, in my opinion are the ultimate in cartoon comedy. South Park are interesting in that they can be overly crude and produce terrible episodes, but some of their episodes are very topical, clever and hilarious. Family Guy just pull random words out of a hat and stick them together and call them jokes. Not saying I don't laugh, it's just their episodes aren't as well thought out as Simpsons and South Park.

The other three I don't watch.

Family Guy excretes on all the rest. It's absolutely hilarious. I don't know one person who doesn't find it funny!

the simpsons....i dunno why i just don't find family guy, futurama or south park funny.

Family Guy excretes on all the rest. It's absolutely hilarious. I don't know one person who doesn't find it funny!
I don't. Well, atleast not overly funny.

The Simpsons is just genius. The way thier eposides are written, the plot lines, the jokes, all brilliant. And besides, they are the only team on the list to have a successful movie ;)

the simpsons....i dunno why i just don't find family guy, futurama or south park funny.
Futurama is more sick than funny, but it has it's high points. I've heard good things about South Park, but it's animation puts me off a bit. Never seen an episode though.

Last edited:
The Simpsons is just genius. The way thier eposides are written, the plot lines, the jokes, all brilliant. And besides, they are the only team on the list to have a successful movie ;)

we the south park movie was pretty successful and trey parker and matt stone (the guys who make south park) made team america which is genius, true genius!

i honestly think that south park is just as well written as the simpsons and are currently making funnyier shows than the simpsons, whos last season was slitly dissapointing (the 24 parady episode not included in that statment as its one of the greates simpsons episodes ever)
the only problem which i have with sounth park is that becasue they are trying to original and shocking storys quite a lot, some of them just dont work, prob about 3 or 4 a series are poor, but when they get it spot on it is unstoppable (Casa Bonita, Trapped in the Closet, Make love, not Warcraft and Die Hippie, Die should be seen by EVERYONE)

family guy is a bit mental and not excatly well written but is funny as anything

South Parks my favourite, it just makes me laugh a lot, I like the simpsons as well and it would come a close second for me but like people have said in recent times it has started to produce some pretty crappy episodes. Family guy i like but it's not that well written really but it still has some hilarious moments.

Users who are viewing this thread