South Park Vs Family Guy Vs The Simpsons

Which is your fave

• Total voters
Family Guy cannot be beaten. It makes Friends look like the worst sitcom to exist ever. Well to be fair it is one of the worst.

I don't. Well, atleast not overly funny.

The Simpsons is just genius. The way thier eposides are written, the plot lines, the jokes, all brilliant. And besides, they are the only team on the list to have a successful movie ;)

South Park had a very succesful film, and The Untold Story was very funny.

How successful was the Simpsons film? Is there a stats guru, who could compare the films from all the shows?

South Park
Family Guy
Futurama (Bring it back)
Simpsons (Thye have really gone off the boil)

Nah don't bring back Futurama, i never really liked it to be honest.

Futurama would be easily the best if it had run longer, which is will now they're bringing it back.
Family guy is second. Sometimes it's brilliant, but there's a lot of filler with rubbish, the writing isn't that imaginative.

However The early Simpsons pisses on everything. The more modern Simpson's is dreadful however. And the Movie was the final nail in the coffin.

Family Guy season 1 is the funniest animation comedy i've ever seen. It's gotten progressively worse, but I still find it hilarious.

Making new series of cartoons is similar to releasing albums in the music business. Family Guy's first season was amazing and was hugely popular all over the world which is why it's axeing was overturned due to such huge public demand. Having noticed how popular they are, the writers sort of take liberties and don't put as much effort into being funny as they did originally, instead just relying on the fact that people will watch them anyway. Just like a band such as Kaiser Chiefs did with their first and second album. First album =quality, second album = ********.

Futurama would be easily the best if it had run longer, which is will now they're bringing it back.

However The early Simpsons pisses on everything.

i dont think it will come back, its been announced about 4 times that they will bring it back but to be honest id rather they just left it as 4 seasons of pure gold and absolutly no filler.
and by early simpsons i take it your not refering to the first couple of seasons where the colour was weird and homer had that random voice, season 5-11 are stunning, the best they ever did,

never heard of Futurama...

it was the 'other' show my matt groeaning (not got a clue how to spell it lol the guy who made the simpsons) and was extreamly funny

Yep that guy is soo good. What a legend.

It gets really boring, and the characters annoy me. It certainly wasn't the best out of the Matt Groening lot.

Family Guy cannot be beaten. It makes Friends look like the worst sitcom to exist ever. Well to be fair it is one of the worst.
Friends one of the worst sitcoms? You are mental. It was absolute gold!

Different people, different tastes...still can't believe someone doesn't like friends...

And I guess I should really watch South Park.

Friends was predictable, it was almost entirely based on stereotypes. It was a huge hit, but you know what's going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread