Speed Issue

D

Dutch

Mmm, looks like it is the only way to go at the moment though, except reinstalling, which sometimes helps....

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
IC10 is just around the corner
Cricket 04 is so horribly out of date
No online on Cricket 04
IC10 is not on pc
Cricket 04 is one of the best classic game
online doesn't matter much with C04

I really love C04. I bought a new copy in Feb 2010 since my old CD was scratched. The gameplay is something I call "legendary".

P

pcfan123

Since you own the game, is it legal for you to get the torrent and see if that works ?

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

IC10 is not on pc
Cricket 04 is one of the best classic game
online doesn't matter much with C04

I really love C04. I bought a new copy in Feb 2010 since my old CD was scratched. The gameplay is something I call "legendary".

Id love to give it a shot but I have no idea where to buy it and cant be arsed paying 20 bucks for shipping from overseas

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
hey treva the reason why it is moving so fast is because your graphics card is way to high for the game, the same problem i had when i got my new graphics card and processor and all other game worked normal. so try raising all graphics state, like shadows,texture,quality etc on that very game right up through the graphics settings. as i said before i dont have a laptop but try going on control panel/ appearance and themes/ which ever video card your using and see if you can find cricket 2004 settings, hope it helps...

Oh and by the way cricket 2004 is still one of the best :yes

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Uninstalling did nothing. I believe you are right Kahuna, it'd the graphics card, but I've got no idea how to fix it.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
BKB I tweaking LOVE YOU! Haha, it is the simplest of problems. All I have to do is make sure I play the game without the AC Power on. YES! Very happy right now.

I think today is going to be a good day :D

D

Dutch

BKB I flingING LOVE YOU! Haha, it is the simplest of problems. All I have to do is make sure I play the game without the AC Power on. YES! Very happy right now.

I think today is going to be a good day :D

Oh man! Is that it???:eek: Nice! Enjoy!:)

By the way, which fields are you using? The default ones? Are there any others, as the default ones are too attacking, too open in my opinion.....

Last edited by a moderator:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have a field editor and I imagine there must be some field files that come with the AI patches.

Yes, I think I'm using the Cool Gameplay Patch v5 field settings that come with the AI patch itself.

D

Dutch

I have a field editor and I imagine there must be some field files that come with the AI patches.

Yes, I think I'm using the Cool Gameplay Patch v5 field settings that come with the AI patch itself.

Ah okay I will give that a look. Still running well , your game?

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Not had a chance to play it, annoyingly. Been at college, then round my mates, then cricket nets and now college again. Tonight I will give it a first bash. Probably a mirror of the game today, a T20 between England and Sri Lanka.

How is the roster? Have you tried Kahuna's?

amdp9

School Cricketer
Speed as usual

I am unable to play Cricket 2004 n my laptop with window 7 and 3 gb ram and NVIDIA gs8400 G card help

timmy94

Club Captain
Or, download something called CPU lower. It works great. Put it to about 55% when running it:)

Also, how can I use the editors and utilities with Windows 7. It keeps asking me for those missing files even though I put them in the correct place. It's for my story :cheers

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Having this issue again, and it's not being solved by not having my laptop charging. So bloody annoying. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread