Spot Fixing Scandal Thread: The Legend Continues

How is it any different to your conspiracy theory about Woolmer being murdered (from earlier in the thread)?

because there is undeniable proof these █████ fixed the game and still lots of Pakistanis think its a British conspiracy against them.

Woolmer being murdered was still questionable, whether or not Asif and Aamer fixed is not questionable, its black and white.

Asif has been in touch with bookmakers: Ex-girlfriend - Top Stories - Cricket - Sports - The Times of India

Asif's ex-girlfriend has come out with some pretty damning statements saying he's always been involved with bookies. I was watching her on Headlines Today, she claims to have logs of his correspondence with bookies. She says she's willing to testify in court too.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect...-ex-girlfriend-says-asif-a-serial-fixer-ts-05

"-Indian bookie's incoming text: Asif used to send texts to Dhiraj Dixit from his servant's numbers.

Conversation: Dhiraj says: "I can give you 40,000 dollars for this deal. Asif says: "No I want 200,000 dollars." Dhiraj says: I would like some more team members for this deal."

She adds: "After this Asif disappeared for a day. After some checks I found out he had gone to Bangkok and returned within 24 hours. Upon returning and finding out that I had discovered something, Asif became a little shady and we started having fights."

Last edited:
Asif has been in touch with bookmakers: Ex-girlfriend - Top Stories - Cricket - Sports - The Times of India

Asif's ex-girlfriend has come out with some pretty damning statements saying he's always been involved with bookies. I was watching her on Headlines Today, she claims to have logs of his correspondence with bookies. She says she's willing to testify in court too.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/...al-fixer-ts-05

"-Indian bookie's incoming text: Asif used to send texts to Dhiraj Dixit from his servant's numbers.

Conversation: Dhiraj says: "I can give you 40,000 dollars for this deal. Asif says: "No I want 200,000 dollars." Dhiraj says: I would like some more team members for this deal."

She adds: "After this Asif disappeared for a day. After some checks I found out he had gone to Bangkok and returned within 24 hours. Upon returning and finding out that I had discovered something, Asif became a little shady and we started having fights."

If she isn't just lying because of their break up and has evidence Asif is going down. Possibly taking the rest of the rotten team members with him.

He's a disgusting cricketer.

According to her he's bribed Indian Premier League officials to have his doping failed test go away as well.

How much you can read into her comments is very much in the air though.

Themer added 4 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Bob Willis is going to on Sky Sports News in a bit. I wonder how extreme his notoriously outspoken ideas will be this time. Knowing him he'll be calling for their deaths immediately without trial

:laugh

According to her he's bribed Indian Premier League officials to have his doping failed test go away as well.

How much you can read into her comments is very much in the air though.

It could just be a backlash from her relationship with him as you said earlier in the thread. But he's still a disgusting cricketer imo. The drugs tests in 06 and now this. Class bowler but has had a lot of chances in his career.

There is no need to get so far.At the end it is cricket which Suffers.If Somebody did wrong he is sure to get punished.Cricket and Other stuff should be kept apart.

Bob Willis is going to on Sky Sports News in a bit. I wonder how extreme his notoriously outspoken ideas will be this time. Knowing him he'll be calling for their deaths immediately without trial

I'm waiting for it as well!:) I don't agree with everything he says but I admire the fact that he's not afraid to give it straight. It'll be good TV, as always with him!

calebelfc added 9 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Here's Bob!!

So my question is to the PCB.
If they new that this Majid guy or whatever is shady and known for this kind of activity then why do you let your players be managed by him? Seriously, this thing is tweaked up from the top.

The problem being!?:p

If they new that this Majid guy or whatever is shady and known for this kind of activity then why do you let your players be managed by him? Seriously, this thing is flinged up from the top.

Because they are corrupt as well, there is a post in here saying that Afridi was aware of it, told the board, but they just didn't listen and turned a blind eye.

Users who are viewing this thread