Spot Fixing Scandal Thread: The Legend Continues

:facepalm

What do you mean you hope he is innocent, its clear as day that he is not. Is it possible to call a spade a spade in Pakistan?

So one cannot have hope for something?
I know the odds are against him, but these are just allegations.
The evidence is there, but Amir is innocent until proven guilty.

Hopeless, its comments like yours that make people think Pakistan will never learn and should just be banned from cricket outright. It would not be that big a loss, can't tour there, can;t trust them when they come here.

I'm sorry but the evidence proves he's guilty of bowling no balls to order. People keep saying innocent till proven guilty but its obvious that he did it on purpose at the request of the fixer. Hoping he was forced into it by those around him I can understand but its pretty clear he did do it.

So one cannot have hope for something?

Wtf are you talking about? What kind of miraculous angle are you hoping for from the skies that would prove any of them innocent? Just look at Butt's face, guess what his eyes are tracking :

http://i35.tinypic.com/2mzay49.jpg

then try to find me one pic of a fielder in that position who isn't looking at the batsmen that late into a bowler's action.

How would you explain Afridi's statements, saying he knew about these fixers?

Even if you think the videos were staged, you can't beat that.

Someone calculate the odds of correctly guessing when the 2 no balls would have been bowled and by the correct bowlers. It has to be way more than 1 in a million.

Open your flinging eyes

Mark added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

and anyone who believes the NOTW recorded the video after the fact should just kill themselves. You are of no use to humanity

Someone calculate the odds of correctly guessing when the 2 no balls would have been bowled and by the correct bowlers. It has to be way more than 1 in a million.

Even the probability of a quality bowler like Aamer bowling such huge no-balls by accident must be very low. It's quite obvious that he's involved. Some people are just way too ignorant.

Majeed claimed to have several players under his control, and boasted he used to go on the pitch with drinks during games and give them Vaseline to help get the ball to swing.[/I]

:facepalm

Now THAT is COMPLETE bull.
There is no way in hell a Cricketers "agent" would be able to get on the field.
He was obviously trying to convince the bookie (reporter) that he was close with the Cricketers by making this crap up.

Yea I'll try to dig it up, Majeed puts 10k in his jacket, takes it off and Riaz puts it on

Mark added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

I'd like to point out one thing in that video - check the shirt colors at the beginning and end.

Surely this took place around about the same night?

Last edited by a moderator:
You cracked the case. They are 100% innocent. Damn British racists

The spot fixing is obvious but the media should really shut up about other allegations. There's absolutely 0 proof of them using vaseline or tampering the ball in any other way. Treating everything Majeed said in the sting as gospel is insane...

It's a consipracy: :p

The Pakistani players, who were first questioned at their London hotel on Saturday evening, told Pakistani cricket officials they are innocent of the allegations and are ready to face an investigation. Pakistan's captain, Salman Butt, and opening bowlers Mohammad Amir and Mohammad Asif, claim the allegations that have rocked cricket are part of a conspiracy against them.

^ From the Guardian

Users who are viewing this thread