Sri Lanka vs India 3rd Test 2008

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You can register here. Deadline is on 8 August 2008 on 04:45 GMT.

Sri Lanka Squad

Mahela Jayawardene (c)
Tillakaratne Dilshan (batting allrounder)
Prasanna Jayawardene (wk)
Chamara Kapugedera
Nuwan Kulasekara
Ajantha Mendis
Muttiah Muralitharan
Dammika Prasad
Thilan Samaraweera
Kumar Sangakkara
Chamara Silva
Thilan Thushara
Chaminda Vaas (bowling allrounder)
Michael Vandort
Malinda Warnapura (batting allrounder)

India Squad

Anil Kumble (captain, bowling allrounder)
Rahul Dravid
Gautam Gambhir
Sourav Ganguly (batting allrounder)
Harbhajan Singh
Dinesh Karthik (wk)
Zaheer Khan
VVS Laxman
Pragyan Ojha
Munaf Patel
Parthiv Patel (wk)
Virender Sehwag (batting allrounder)
Ishant Sharma
Rohit Sharma
RP Singh
Sachin Tendulkar (batting allrounder)

http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/slvind/content/squad?object=343726

Dinesh Kartick will hit many people in this game.

I dont know if it is a bug or somebody changed it...the cut-off time had changed from 4:45 to 5:45...have reverted the change.

I dont know if it is a bug or somebody changed it...the cut-off time had changed from 4:45 to 5:45...have reverted the change.

Exactly :mad yesterday i saw 27 mins left the very next moment i found out 1 hour and very soon i fount it was closed :eek:

Seeing the way how India is scoring very quick runs I am thinking that maybe I should have made Sehwag captain. The strange thing is that Superstars didn't include Sehwag in his team, while in the previous Test match he had him as captain and came on top.

Seeing the way how India is scoring very quick runs I am thinking that maybe I should have made Sehwag captain. The strange thing is that Superstars didn't include Sehwag in his team, while in the previous Test match he had him as captain and came on top.

All are effected from T20 ;)

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 8 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Sehwag gone :mad Superstar was smart by not choosing him.

Whoever picked Prasad is off to a good start. Hopefully Mendis starts cleaning up from here.

Hehe too bad you're missing Gambhir :p

Yeah :mad but i choose sehwag becasue that baldy can bowl too, so a chance of grabbing few wickets :D

Just checked only two people have Prasad .

1. The King (you who is he) ;)
2. map

Man how could I not have selected Mendis as my captain, I mean how much more must the lad do to prove he is one of the best in this series.
Anyways, I want SL to come good, since my Indian batsmen have failed me already.

So far my batsmen haven't done anything. From what I've read this would be a batsmen's pitch.

Pretty good day there, Sharma is making up for Prasad start now. And still got my impact player in Samaraweera to come.

Sangakkara is doing allright for me, but Vaas is on 47 runs and he is troubling me.

And just as I posted the message above Harbhajan Singh got his wicket.

Hundred for Sangakar :happy just forgot to put him on bonus as well :mad

Users who are viewing this thread