Sri Lankan face pack...

yeah.. instead of trying on the faces which have already been done, you can do ones that need to be done

k first thing: there arent any good faces other than harbhajan's. if u want to make faces, plz make them good. make one but make it good. dont try to make like hundred and do same shity work that ea did. lol
i do like ur work. but its not that good.

Rohit has very good ones; I would rate his Dhoni, Tendulkar, Harbhajan, and Sehwag as excellent. If you could make a Pathan, Kaif, Yuvraj, Z. Khan, Ganguly, and Nehra it would be nice.

Also, Rahul's Dravid (lol) is the best you can make it because the ingame head shape is hard to work with.

Currently, no one is working on Sri Lanka, so faces for them would also be nice.

I think we shd try contributing the faces not yet made,have a look at the first post of the face pics thread.That way we can progress with the faces for all player's and at the same time,you can release a face pack of your own as well.

how about south africa?

Actually i do agree woth dkp131 My english pack is quite weak in places. So i think i will have a go at re-doing it .

Sri lanka is the 1 which will be dun...C'mon guyz give us sum more reps!!!!:p

Can a moderator change the name of this thread to srilankan face pack???

Please do srilankan one.Apart from it it would be nice to have good faces for Pathan,Kumble,Gambhir,Agarkar,Zaheer,Laxman,Yuvaraj and Kartik from India also.We need these Indian faces also may be little later.

Next it is the Westindian face pack...then indian...then its going to be Pakistani face pack...:cheers

Last edited:
Awesome! I'll try to help you find West Indian faces.

Users who are viewing this thread