Stadium creations and discussion

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Shame we are unable to see the stadiums before we download in some instances there are many creations of the same stadium how are we supposed to know what the best to download is.This really shouldn't be difficult to implement.

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Shame we are unable to see the stadiums before we download in some instances there are many creations of the same stadium how are we supposed to know what the best to download is.This really shouldn't be difficult to implement.
I was thinking the same,would be nice to see what we're downloading.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Different logos are appearing after downloading the stadiums. I think the logos from the bats are appearing on the adboards. Is anyone else facing this problem. I downloaded from the username "Lincoln"

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Different logos are appearing after downloading the stadiums. I think the logos from the bats are appearing on the adboards. Is anyone else facing this problem. I downloaded from the username "Lincoln"
I think we ourselves can assign logos
just 6 though

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
A couple of quick questions, if anyone can assist?

1) Can you (and if yes, how) reduce the large green area around the outside of your stadium? It seems a bit strange to be able to build a stadium, that have a load of empty space, and then have the scenery rings. I mean this section:

1641567692457.png

2) The list of items you can add in, furniture, vegitation, buildings and so on, is pretty limiting (I'm on PS4). Are there more options on other platforms, such as PC?

3) If I do build something on PC, can I share it with myself and play it using my PS4?

4) Why do trees absolutely eat your budget?! You don't seem to get a lot of budget to work with!

5) I have no idea what is going on here:

1641567941137.png

I'm only really interested in making some fun made up stadiums, but my first dabble has left me somewhat underwhelmed. Pleased to see from the pages of this thread that some folk are smashing some great work out though!

Roooooot

Club Cricketer
The very small stands are buggy with spectators buried up to their waist. This was spotted long before the editor was released this week but BA still released it with this ridiculous bug...

Roooooot

Club Cricketer
Perhaps they should just add more real grounds to add variety? We'll licence our club ground for the price of a round of drinks I suspect our county ground wouldn't be much more!

HRH H

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Tried my best to make Six Gun Grill Newlands in Cape Town. It’s shared on the academy. The creator is lacking many things and it’s just a basic recreation.

Six Gun Grill Newlands - Cape Town (Search “Six Gun Grill Newlands”)

Academy ID: ExposedCashew40

View attachment 261118View attachment 261119View attachment 261122
do you have a list of things that you think are specifically lacking?

cc @Chevo @eddo_1025 I know you've both used it quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread