Stadium creations and discussion

ExposedCashew40

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
St. George’s Park is now available to download. I know there are hills and scoreboards and other stuff missing but at the moment this is the best I could do.

St. George’s Park - Gqeberha (Search “St. George’s Park”)

Academy ID: ExposedCashew40

B59C62C2-F92C-41DE-840C-1BBE65F1F1C4.png

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
St. George’s Park is now available to download. I know there are hills and scoreboards and other stuff missing but at the moment this is the best I could do.

View attachment 261282
Tried downloading your kingsmead. The work is awesome but the logos are missing. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
I’ve put logos on the field and the sight screen. I think it’s a bug which I believe I saw someone say a few days ago.
Thanks. I will raise a ticket right away. Can't edit it also since my game is crashing upon opening the stadium to edit

swisscheese

Club Captain
Thanks. I will raise a ticket right away. Can't edit it also since my game is crashing upon opening the stadium to edit
if you go into each custom stadium and change each all the ads then the game will crash less. just make sure to restart game after applying new ads and only then start a new match in that stadium

Ramz

International Coach

View attachment 261282
hey mate everytime i try to open this stadium in stadium creator it crashes my ps5, is there any chance if you can reupload it if possible?

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
if you go into each custom stadium and change each all the ads then the game will crash less. just make sure to restart game after applying new ads and only then start a new match in that stadium
Whenever I open the stadium creator to edit, the game is crashing. I can play in that stadium without any issues but all the logos are missing

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I haven’t found Ground wear option like in c19. Is that correct or its hidden somewhere?

ExposedCashew40

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
hey mate everytime i try to open this stadium in stadium creator it crashes my ps5, is there any chance if you can reupload it if possible?
I’ve tried reuploading but it says every time “The Big Ant servers are down, try again later”. I can upload new stadiums perfectly fine but I can’t reupload or share updated versions for some reason. I’m not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue or if it is just me?

Beefybeef66

Club Captain
Do we know if changing seat colours has been raised with Big Ant?

I was gazing at the old DBC17 stadium editor and some of the stadia built in that...the newer version definitely feels lacking.

Ramz

International Coach
I’ve tried reuploading but it says every time “The Big Ant servers are down, try again later”. I can upload new stadiums perfectly fine but I can’t reupload or share updated versions for some reason. I’m not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue or if it is just me?
Ahh okay I see, when the servers are wirking could you reupload it? Also any chance off making JoBurg stadium? Would appreciate if you can when you get time

ExposedCashew40

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Ahh okay I see, when the servers are wirking could you reupload it? Also any chance off making JoBurg stadium? Would appreciate if you can when you get time
I’ve made all the stadiums for South Africa it’s just about uploading them when I have time. I’ll reupload the stadiums when the servers are back up.

Users who are viewing this thread