Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi What Controller dose everyone use for cricket 19 ? regards ian

montoya003

Club Cricketer
now im using the buttons - i like it now - still struggling facing spin bowling - any tips would be handy :)

Reactions: i.n

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I use Standard But whats classic like is it better

Believe

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Classic, is the controls from DBC14, using both analog sticks and triggers, instead of the face buttons.

I use classic for both, batting because I feel like I have more control of shot power, and placement with the thumbsticks, and I use it for bowling because I got used to it in DBC14, and feel more comfortable using it.

Usman24

School Cricketer
Think classic gives more options but is harder to master. The longer and shorter pitch while bowling can't be done using buttons. Similarly while batting you can't do chip shots.

I use both. Buttons for t20s - hitting sixes is easier. and classic for longer formats while batting.

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Think classic gives more options but is harder to master. The longer and shorter pitch while bowling can't be done using buttons. Similarly while batting you can't do chip shots.

I use both. Buttons for t20s - hitting sixes is easier. and classic for longer formats while batting.
Hi Mate Think im going to give up Classic and stick to Standard just can not get going with classic.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
always played with classic since db14 just seems so natural to me.Never had a problem hitting a six.

Users who are viewing this thread