Steam update for DBC17 released

Did appearances ever come up in the beta discussions? Just so we know what and what not to expect. I'm really hoping for sleeves. I know I'm beating that dead horse already but most cricketers in the world wear sleeves now, and have for some decades. I think in the 70's they were not as common. Seems to be a common staple of the uniform now, for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1493628209][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know right. Didn't expect Big Ant to still be at the office smashing out updates!
On a side, the profile pic is really classic buddy.

They released yesterday (a Sunday). Why would an evening be any more surprising?
This shows the commitment , hard work & promise they have put in through out the April month.
Cheers @BigAntStudios @MattW

I also liked the partial build strategy for pc to test before having a final go at console...:clap

Added display of match conditions on tour/competition Lineup Selection screen
But can you change the match conditions or select umpires

Update for today released & available just minutes ago

havn't checked yet...
Could you please check if the round robin number has been increased from more than 2 in the competition designer and if we can make our own world cups with different groups thanks would be greatly appreciated

Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Don Bradman Cricket 17

Update notes for new patch just out....but not available yet to download...may be in a few minutes...

Don Bradman Cricket 17 Steam Update Patch Notes V0.1.0938
1 MAY - MIKEMERREN

Resolved issue where Gameplay Sliders would reset to defaults when entering menu

Resolved issue where competition finals would take place at the SCG instead of the host team's home ground

Resolved issue where a crash could occur when adjusting player roles on Lineup Selection screen

Added display of match conditions on tour/competition Lineup Selection screen

Added menu displaying International statistics in Career

Tuned AI spin bowlers

Regarding the bolded, can anyone check for when the player comes out to bat/bowl if they display the international stats now or just the First Class/List A stats?

Could you please check if the round robin number has been increased from more than 2 in the competition designer and if we can make our own world cups with different groups thanks would be greatly appreciated

I dont think so, since not written in those path notes...

I havnt played after the update yet.. but if what you are mentioning , was (or was not) existing earlier then it would be (not be) so...

The bloke that said the stats for 50 arnt showing check today but their a chance u might have to restart

Since the new patch. I'm finding stamina is gone again and inside edges are back...anyone else?

It was me and I May well do so. Can't check the 50 stats as I can't help but get out at the moment. Has become very hard to make runs at the very easiest level.
Also has had the game crash my xbox360 controller twice. Could be me as I gave the controller a LOVE TAP through frustration, its not broken but who knows. It freezes and you loose control over the game. Hard boot is what is required to regain control. oddly its happened between games once and during play!

Can anyone also tell me how a batsman can get 5 or 6 short pitched balls in succession? I have found that if you don't play the short pitched balls well that's all they will bowl at you! Intimidation anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread