Steam update for DBC17 released

How has AI fielding positions been post patch 4?

How long is the beta portion of the patch going to last? Is it a time frame or will this continue until BA and the PC community think the game is at a good enough standard?
Very difficult to answer since there is no communication from BA about the time frame of this Beta patch testing. So, its anybody's guess and hope it happens sooner than later.

Ahhh

Finally had Joe Root edged to the keeper.. then BAM!
My computer just shut off and I can't turn it back on again.

Lovely timing hahah

Eager to ball against to AI but finding problem to set fielding .... randomly fields changed ... after setting the field .

Is anyone facing above issue?

Asking again, AI hitting last ball to boundary. Is this fixed??
i simulated a t20 match yesterday and the batsman didnt tried to hit the ball in air in last ball,he just tried a simple ground shot resulting a dot ball.Batsman also didnt tried to slog in free hits.
Dont know if it is fixed today

Can someone confirm if they added simulation to the online gameplay in CO OP? Please big ant. Its just a small request.

Is anyone finding the mentalities have any more of an effect on AI batsmen? I have an aggressive Johnny Bairstow 6 (40) and batting like a ginger Chris Tavare. Tearing my hair out. (The rest of the update is exceptional). I'll post a detailed review when I have completed my first test.

No. I don't think it was fixed in patch 3. If it isn't happening now, I'm happy.
Definitely fixed now..Have had great spells with maidens..Bowl a good ball AI respects the bowler and defends..Go leg side AI respects the ball to the boundary..Its pure gameplay fun..Amazing work..
Yesterday tried bowling wider to James Anderson to get slips into play but with only last wicket left and the senior batsman of the two he slogs it to the boundary, now thats realistic..The feel it gives is just amazing..

Users who are viewing this thread