Steam update for DBC17 released

A new build just went live on steam, patch notes:

Revamped Broadcast Camera
Players will now wear glasses that were assigned in the Academy
Resolved issue where rain would not be visible
Adjusted stamina drain
Various performance improvements
Can we get all camera views put into training mode cheers thanks

Thanks a lot... just to know is the career stats issue (not outs being not considered) is still fix being done?
Kindly don't submit your final build to consoles with out fixing this... thanks a lot for your efforts , we are ready to wait for another week as well as long as we get final good patch on consoles.

Agree on this , Not outs and 50s and 100s correctly assigned, also while on stats could real life players have their real life stats in career mode , not every player starting from zero ? The stats are correct for real life players in the academy...

A new build just went live on steam, patch notes:

Revamped Broadcast Camera
Players will now wear glasses that were assigned in the Academy
Resolved issue where rain would not be visible
Adjusted stamina drain
Various performance improvements

Many thanx Sir, deeply appreciate your efforts in listening to the tons of feedback & suggestions with utmost patience & eventually getting the bugs fixed (with such daily patches) & making the game more lovable...for all of us here..

Keen to check out the revamped broadcast camera...
Downloading.......
Thanx once again

Can uh tell me which batting difficulty level ub hve in your career mode.. Because till patch 3 i was able to play very well at hardest difficulty... But now after all these patches the hardest difficulty is almost unplayable.. You also facing something like this!
I play on console , I dint get the patch yet.
I am currently playing medium difficulty.

Sorry if this has already been suggested, but I would like to an icon or something telling me if a bowler is left or right handed in the bowling line up selection.
Does anyone know if a bowler being left or right handed has any affect on their bowling in the game?

Yes I hope BA is listening to us..

Yes Dynamic Lineup issue and unrealistic players progression/regression is a real immersion breaker in career mode and I am sure that mode is the bread and butter go to mode when it comes to game longetivity.

Such Daily mini patches keeps us so excited:yes & in anticipation of the bug fixes & improvements..:cheers:clap

Ok I really hope they fix the 50 and 100 stats that annoyed me the most that kept me away from playing career so hope when patch comes out it already to start career

If anyone can think of a pattern to it - ideally if it's something that happens after a particular point of a match, saving and resuming and seeing if it still occurs - and then if so, sending though that match save game.

It's a priority to track down and fix any issues with stats or fields not setting correctly.
Haven't come across a pattern but if it helps it was for that over , next over the field applied correctly..

Is there an AI field set with mid off and deep mid-off?

What format?[DOUBLEPOST=1493704209][/DOUBLEPOST]

Whenever it happened to me in the beta it came after using apply all
Format was ODI ,short cover surely welcomed but that field was weird.. Time of application of fields needs to be looked at deep slip ,fly slip during last set of overs is acceptable but proper slips I don't think so..It's definitely better than before for sure..I am sure it will get there for sure..

@MattW Is that close batsman running cam being looked into? Its still stuck with batsman view..Also on hardest the balance to score boundaries on normal shots needs work.On hard it's awesome..Can score all over just with normal shots..

Last edited:
Gr8 work with all the updates..

If theres Time for looking at
.batting timing for

"Pro cam with NO HUD"

Format was ODI ,short cover surely welcomed but that field was weird.. Time of application of fields needs to be looked at deep slip ,fly slip during last set of overs is acceptable but proper slips I don't think so..It's definitely better than before for sure..I am sure it will get there for sure..

while batting ?, midoff and deep mid off shouldnt be there as a preset.

Users who are viewing this thread