Steam update for DBC17 released

Thank you!!!

@MattW Your logo is great, who are the YJKW?

Last edited:
New build live now:

Tuned AI chance of being bowled
Further adjustments to field presets
Bowling order selection screen now shows type abbreviation
Added copy uniform option to the Team Editor
Removed unused skills from player comparison screen

I wonder what fool kept asking for that??????

I've had a noticeable increase in run outs in this game even before recent patches. I've only really been playing T20, and it's usually caused by the two AI batsmen having some kind of confusion half way down the track, but they happen. Whether intended or not that's still realistic. It would be nice to see more opportunities created by the AI but it could do with taking more risks in more ways than just running.
Would be good to see them panic while under pressure trying to squeeze runs to up the rate.

Last time posting.. And this is only for @mikeymerren.. I dnt want people to reply to this message.. Its for him.. Sir i am a pc user.. Career mode lineups are still not dynamic.. Same team is selected by AI in domestic matches.. So please make it dynamic.. The form slumps are not affecting team selection.. Thankyou! Hope you take your time out.. And give us this feature.. As in international too.. AI is selecting same team across whole series in one format.. Its good that in different formats there are different teams.. But in one single format.. Teams are still the same.. So please look into that a bit!
Should try a PM next time... Why post it in a public forum and no one else is allowed to read it? Oh wait... Just so you can put your point across. AGAIN AND AGAIN!!

Someone's not gonna be happy with no mention about dynamic lineups :lol
It's been mentioned several times he, they, have even stated they were dropped for two games. Very probably being tweaked more.[DOUBLEPOST=1493891606][/DOUBLEPOST]
No it's not for you... I quoted someone but he was banned or deleted his post...
That's just sneaky.

It's been mentioned several times he, they, have even stated they were dropped for two games. Very probably being tweaked more.[DOUBLEPOST=1493891606][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's just sneaky.

I've edited my message now it's clear

Why can't be a thread created with poll option with list of bugs and people vote for it which one they need on priority rather than arguing here?
BA will pick it up from there which is highest voted like wise...

Would be good to see them panic while under pressure trying to squeeze runs to up the rate.
It's weird. They'll run quick singles when hitting the ball about 5 feet off the wicket but not when pushing it into a gap in the circle (sometimes). It would be great to see them trying it in the death overs at least. I've won matches by 1 run when they could have attempted to get a second off the last ball.[DOUBLEPOST=1493891920][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why can't be a thread created with poll option with list of bugs and people vote for it which one they need on priority rather than arguing here?
BA will pick it up from there which is highest voted like wise...
because people who don't know what dynamic lineups are will sign up fifty times to vote

Dynamic lineups will be there fully.. And i will try my best for them
Now I thought I bitched and moaned... Are you on your period or are you winding everyone up... Are you actually playing the Steam version???

Users who are viewing this thread