Steam update for DBC17 released

EdgedAndGone

Club Captain
Although the batting camera has a broadcast camera, It would be great to have a TV like broadcast camera.

Presently after a shot is hit the camera immediately reverts to a spider camera like angle that too from an angle behind the batsman..Its good although as we get a perfect judgement for running 1s&2s based on where the ball is in relation to the fielders...

However the same thing can be achieved if that same spider like cam was kept in "front of the batsman" [unlike now i.e behind / square of the batsman]. Best would be on the sight screen as we seen in the TV broadcast

I found this camera in the initial DBC 17 demo in the ground training mode where the camera is fixed at the sight screen & it just followed the ball zooming in & out wherever the ball flew.... @grkrama @blockerdave knows it well what I am referring to...

Can anyone suggest camera combos to get the real (or close to real ) TV broadcast feel???

@BigAntStudios @HBK619 @MattW It would be so wonderful for the game if you could tweak the broadcast camera to a more real TV broadcast like ??

Many thanx...[DOUBLEPOST=1493616083][/DOUBLEPOST]

WOWW!!!

That looks so crazily real...

Also great work with the camera angle in the replay mode

Cheeers mate
I agree to the view point of camera. After the shot the continuity misses. Tv like replay us needed.

Moosc

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry to say that the statistics are still not working in the club cricket within the career mode.
Top scored with 77 in fourth match and the stats still read my previous top score of 43. Also had two not outs and neither have been recorded. The Number of games and runs scored seem to be updated though not the number of fifties of which I should have had two but 0 is being shown.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Don Bradman Cricket 17

Update notes for new patch just out....but not available yet to download...may be in a few minutes...

Don Bradman Cricket 17 Steam Update Patch Notes V0.1.0938
1 MAY - MIKEMERREN

Resolved issue where Gameplay Sliders would reset to defaults when entering menu

Resolved issue where competition finals would take place at the SCG instead of the host team's home ground

Resolved issue where a crash could occur when adjusting player roles on Lineup Selection screen

Added display of match conditions on tour/competition Lineup Selection screen

Added menu displaying International statistics in Career

Tuned AI spin bowlers

Last edited:

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sorry to say that the statistics are still not working in the club cricket within the career mode.
Top scored with 77 in fourth match and the stats still read my previous top score of 43. Also had two not outs and neither have been recorded. The Number of games and runs scored seem to be updated though not the number of fifties of which I should have had two but 0 is being shown.

Please check again by taking update I hope you are a PC user.
This one would be our most priority bug if still exists...kindly tag @MattW @BigAntStudios to let them know this as they are still working before finalizing the build.

sandy50

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Can someone please confirm if the AI field placement after the power play overs have been fixed in T20s or not.

D

Deleted member 46200

News - All News

Update for today just out....
Well, this goes a along way to fulfilling many expectations that have been listed on this and other threads; the proof of the pudding is however, in the eating and in this instance the playing. I would always argue for core fixes first and then cosmetic second but seems they have incorporated wish list items as well. Perhaps more 'stuff' next time to appease the cosmetic connoisseur. But there's more to come... Good times. No more travelling to the SCG... Shame however, if it was the WACA would all be enriched for the experience (Well on fleek). Darker browns for hair color and alice/head bands... ? Maybe I gest to much.

.Jambo.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
No sign of todays patch...as they said daily small subpatches...

Hope its on the way anytime from now...

waiting for it...

Wouldn't hold your breath mate, it's nearly 6 in the Great Southern Land :aus::thumbs

azkhan

Associate Captain
@Dutch @blockerdave

Has the crowd sound been improved? I saw a video and they sounded alot more immersed in the game. Before they would sometimes be a bit subdued when boundarys where hit. Even if nothing has changed i can understand with the more important fixes being sorted.

@mikeymerren

The fix for allowing tournament progression does that relate to the save bug where your matches done get recorded correctly? Also a non gameplay question are the world cup odi and t20 templates available for us to create in custom mode?

Great work by BA and the testers I can't wait for the console patch.

BRAB

International Coach
We're really trying to track this one down, we were able to find and fix one case, but clearly there's other causes out there.

Could you zip up your DBC17 save folder and PM me it - that will let me look at your PC specs and also try replays in your configuration (like teams, etc) and see if I can get it to happen.

Cheers Matt, shall zip up and send it through.

Moosc

Club Captain
Yes I'm on PC and at Club Level in Career mode the statistics are updating for games, runs and average but not for 50's or 100's and not top score if its over 50! In fact I believe that my partner (Opener) is getting my stats for the 50 and 100's as he had 11 games and scored 11 50's which I noted he did not make as he failed twice with scores under 20!
I have updated with the first update yesterday.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yes I'm on PC and at Club Level in Career mode the statistics are updating for games, runs and average but not for 50's or 100's and not top score if its over 50! In fact I believe that my partner (Opener) is getting my stats for the 50 and 100's as he had 11 games and scored 11 50's which I noted he did not make as he failed twice with scores under 20!
I have updated with the first update yesterday.
Thanks mate.. Could you please try it out with latest patch and address this issue if it is still existing?

Users who are viewing this thread