Steam update for DBC17 released

Ah really nice new broadcast camera. Sweet

I've thought this a lot, the amount of complexities involved in cricket is probably why most of us love it. BA can't win really. All the good stuff in the game just makes people want more.
Rory MacIlroy and the golf club...? One has been supported well and the other has been left to hang like rotten meat in a vegetarian restaurant.

Thanks mate ...Just see after you take update and have played 5-7 Tests 10-15 ODI 10-15 T20s
In real we will notice atleast 1 change in different formats usually teams do...
If this remains same for all those matches in each format ... then it's definitely a bug to be addressed @MattW @BigAntStudios @mikeymerren

Fair warning for you (and everyone) - any more mass tagging, spamming of the same topic or generally off topic posts, and you're gone.

This thread is for patch feedback. You're not providing patch feedback.

This is a sad truth, I have stated this before but not as much as dynamic lineups (the guy with the male period) but, these games (DBC 14 and DBC17) are long term projects and will be released and then improved upon over time. And they have and are, does that males sense...?

Also let's face it the longevity of DBC 17 is huge there isn't anything else out there, really.
It makes sense.

I love PES and it took them 10 years to get more a enjoyable game then PES 3. I think Big Ant are doing pretty well for 2 games.

Before anyone asks I don't know if PES 2017 has dynamic lineups.

I'm having a bowl on Pro mode with some mentality and bowled checks England v England bowling as both teams. Jennings (con) 12 (16), Cook (con) 5 (14). Will let you know what I find today

Hi Big Ant and Matt,

U might know that when DBC17 was initially released last year I was most critical about how the game performed as it was full of bugs. We all love cricket games and I have been in this forum for a long time right from BLC 99 days and I never criticized any game developer when they came out with crappy games in past. Big Ant was different when they came up with DBC14 as its a superb game and it raised people's expectation about an excellent cricket game in future.

DBC 17 initial release did had bugs and I with other kept on criticizing Big Ant on this, but after 4th patch I must say Big Ant is really a customer friendly company and wish them all the best for future titles. I am once again sorry for my previous harsh comments on Ross, Big Ant and Matt.

Matt can you please confirm if these are fixed or will be fixed in next update:

Turban and long sleeves option are not appearing in Academy and in Game.
Is it possible to add more tools like roof types, smaller buildings and trees in Stadium creator in academy

Bumba

I played it yesterday I played at least 30 overs with my bowlers...

@WealeyH I don't know why ppl like you misbehave there it's about fun it's about cricket it's not about politics I can give my opinion you don't have to be so rude!

Iv hardly posted between the reems of rubbish being spoken.

AI don't hit the last ball for a boundary. They haven't for ages.

Unless your having a shocker it shouldn't happen to you either.

2i0r7k4.jpg

@WealeyH

Jennings (con) - b.Broad 20 (28) - No edge, and if there was an edge it was minute

Latest patch T20 batting review
AI level legend
Batting custom
AI team with only Pacers to Chek T20 pace fields.

.The over throw problem is still there, 4 to 5 times per T20 inning

Pace T20 pp 5,6 ( these are over aggressive long format field's

Assuming AI uses Pace T20 pp fields,
There's not a single pace pp fields covering the long off region.

Overall all the pace Bal T20 fields does not cover the deep mid wkt sqaure leg region, and with the line AI balls it's easy scoring opportunities there.

Many fields of these types are used.
29yjo10.jpg
29yjo10.jpg

I would like to submit some fields for
T20 pace bowling.

Iv hardly posted between the reems of rubbish being spoken.

AI don't hit the last ball for a boundary. They haven't for ages.

Unless your having a shocker it shouldn't happen to you either.
One question, do they try and attempt to rotate the strike on the last ball to try and take the lesser batsmen off strike?

There are minor fixes not noted in the various updates, ones not considered important enough to highlight individually.

Over the last few updates there've been a few fixes to stats, tiny gameplay fixes.

The patch notes are an outline, not an exhaustive list of every change.[/QUOTE

Anyone can conform that the stats are 100 percent fixed

Users who are viewing this thread