Still in existance ? Still set for release ?

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I was very excited about this game, as were quite alot of people on these forums and since the february press release i've been waiting for the 7th of the 7th 07. I today realised that the release date is supposed to be tommorow :D. However, its not normal for a game to be released on a Saturday, so was this date a ballpark guess or will it still be released tommorow ? I am hoping for release of at least a demo tommorow as i am still eagerly anticipating the games release, as long as the matches themselves are playable, and not another manager type game.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Gamebience might do what Childish Things did yesterday and launch their website at midnight tonight. They do say they are updating their website - www.gamebience.com

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
but to not have released any more info in the run up to release is very strange, a delay seems likely

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
that's pretty sad , and we thought only Ea and codies fail thier words

rabeta

News Team Member
Well you can only hope that is being delayed because they are making sure it is the best possible game they can release. It will be worth the wait if it turns out to be good.

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
I wouldn't be too surprised if the company has gone bust. Their parent company website seems to have been neglected for a while now.

mr_bunch1-

School Cricketer
Well it is 07/07/07 and still nothing. This game is delayed for sure! And where I am from the 7th is almost over!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Well it is 07/07/07 and still nothing. This game is delayed for sure! And where I am from the 7th is almost over!
If their logo is anything to go by they are in Canada, I would assume 7pm on 7/7/7 would be a perfect release date, and it is quite a bit off that time in Canada.

mr_bunch1-

School Cricketer
Makes sense. For some reason I thought they were based in India. You might be onto it Whitey.

abcdforrest

School Cricketer
The game is delayed and I think they want game to be released on 08/08/08.
I know I am disappointed too but what do you expect from them?
They dont even reply my mails and i have already signed up for their subscription and got nothing yet.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
People seem to believe that the game was already delayed and the release date pushed back to today. You are wrong, the game has never been delayed and was always planned to be released on 7.7.2007.

mr_bunch1-

School Cricketer
Yes, the subscription to oxygen was awesome!!! A subscription to an absolute farce!!

mr_bunch1-

School Cricketer
I have been hanging out for this game for months. I hope it is not delayed. Has anyone asked their local games store if it is being released in store or is it just going to be available on-line for download?

Users who are viewing this thread