Still in existance ? Still set for release ?

mr_bunch1-

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yep....it's delayed!!! Obviously. I noticed that they said the release date was 07/07/07. However, they did not specify that it is 2007. it could well be 2107....or even 3007. I apologise in advance for the sarcasm.

mr_bunch1-

School Cricketer
This game is dead and buried. Surely someone would have heard something. Not even the media have heard anything. There is nothing on the net that even hints at there being a further delay to the release.

lancashire666

International Coach
i have te feeling that this wont see the liight of day as well, shame as it was looking like a good game

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
gamebiance are UPDATING both their website and the cricket life one so maybe an embarrising delay i hope this game comes out
although SOCCER LIFE was a shocker and i hope its not like tht

lancashire666

International Coach
gamebiance have been UPDATING those said websites for a few weeks now!
im not a web designer but have made a few sites and it doesnt take this long to update.

mr_bunch1-

School Cricketer
I totally agree with you mate. Their site has been down now for 2 weeks. I reckon the whole project and company have been abandoned, not to mention are a bunch of amateurs. The least they could do is let people know what is happening. They have not even sent an email to their "subscribers". Grrrrr!!!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Poking around at the site gives you: Interactive Software developer and publisher based in Canada. Developer and Publisher of Mike Hussey's Cricket Life 2007-08

NiMrOd

School Cricketer
Yea I noticed that, It might not be delayed to 08 as i originally thought when i saw the 08.

But still the website is not good, and they have had like 2 weeks to upgrade it. After it shows the Mike Hussey bit, it comes up saying debug mode (contact administrator)

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Hussey is the perfect sponser for such a game. Good performances in Australia did not earn him a spot, so he moved to England where he was soon noticed and eventually sponsered a game :).

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Does anyone know when it comes ou because all i get is a green screen with ''Debug Mode'' .

Users who are viewing this thread