Story of the month - July

Which is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thank you for all your votes but really DPRA or Dr. Pepper deserves this more than anyone else because of the effort they have put into their work. Not only are they brilliantly interactive but very neat work as well by both. I am a little busy at the moment but will continue with my EB story as soon as possible.

Also Chez and Phil, since I write stories for fun, I would prefer if you dint include them in the future since other people who are able to update more frequently deserve to be in. Shantanu's current Spurs story is a must for next month. And the AFL stories are also good although I know nothing about that sport.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Thank you for all your votes but really DPRA or Dr. Pepper deserves this more than anyone else because of the effort they have put into their work. Not only are they brilliantly interactive but very neat work as well by both. I am a little busy at the moment but will continue with my EB story as soon as possible.

Also Chez and Phil, since I write stories for fun, I would prefer if you dint include them in the future since other people who are able to update more frequently deserve to be in. Shantanu's current Spurs story is a must for next month. And the AFL stories are also good although I know nothing about that sport.

Unexpected but thanks. I try really hard with my stories and have fun at the same time, if you don't then there's no point. I haven't even played a game yet lol so I really didn't expect that.

Sid (Is that your name?), i'm sure we all write and have fun. If someone doesn't then I don't know why they write the stories. Your story is amazing and in a league miles above mine. You deserve the recognition mate, stop being so modest lol!

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
I am not being modest. Just feel bad that I have got votes despite having hardly updated my story in recent times. Just went through DPRA's thread and it was bloody brilliant.

m_vaughan added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Oh and I am really hooked onto the Hollywood story by westindies

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I am not being modest. Just feel bad that I have got votes despite having hardly updated my story in recent times. Just went through DPRA's thread and it was bloody brilliant.

This is for last month and you have updated it very frequently with superb updates. We don't expect an update a day mate, your frequency of updates is absolutely great.

After going through Lee's story I don't think he should win based on last month. It didn't have proper updates if you know what I mean. It was all 1 sentence and screenies. In this month he has changed the format of his story and it is brilliant! Absolutely top notch updates. However based on last month you deserve a win.

DPRA

International Cricketer

This is for last month and you have updated it very frequently with superb updates. We don't expect an update a day mate, your frequency of updates is absolutely great.

After going through Lee's story I don't think he should win based on last month. It didn't have proper updates if you know what I mean. It was all 1 sentence and screenies. In this month he has changed the format of his story and it is brilliant! Absolutely top notch updates. However based on last month you deserve a win.

I fully agree with you there mate.

I didn't have time at first to do writing, so I had to resort to Screen shots, but now I have finished College for the summer, I do have enough time on my hands to do written (Thats when my bloody Laptop comes back!)

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
No doubt Sid you deserve the award . You lost it last month and cant lose it again . You made me like Indian football and loved your manager blog . Got the name of few new Indian Players also . Well about the story its just brilliant and regular updates are just too great . Keep Up and hoping for more from a great story writer :hpraise

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I hope that this month is tierd as both stories are doing brilliantly, if it stays like this then everyone is happy.

Giggity Giggity added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

As soon as I post DPRA gets a vote. Typical.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Well done to all the stories in the poll for being nominated and they are all great stories. One stands out for me though and that is Sid's story with East Bengal in India. It's a brilliant story and it's fantasticly written and is a change from the usual stories. It's witty, has bags of imformation and is a very nice read. He didn't get the award last month and he definitely deserves it this month.

Top work, Sid.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Really does say something when you have 4 mods voting for your story. You may not win Sid but great work :)

DPRA

International Cricketer
No way, I have won.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me!

Unlucky to my fellow competitors. M_Vaughan gave me a big fight, and He will win it next month.

Users who are viewing this thread