Story of the month - July

Which is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Welcome to the July Story of the Month competition for the Other Game Stories Forum!

Please vote for the story you consider to be the best! These stories have been nominated for the poll as they are the most interesting/active during the month of June. Treva and Maney2k8 are the current holders of the title, having won the June award with their Football Manager story, therefore they are ineligible for this month's award.

If you would like your story to be in the poll and it isn't, then please PM a story moderator, and your story may be added.

Good luck to those who are nominated!

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good Luck to all, voted for DPRA's story, as it's startingto look good, and the others haven't really had consistent updates, including me.

PhilD123

International Coach
Are you sure? This award is for efforts in the month of June, when your story was very active.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Can you add my story please, the Holland one. I know it's been suspended but can it still be in it?

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Sorry for not doing this for this month, I was away in France and so couldnt. Thanks to Phil for doing it for me!

PhilD123

International Coach
Changes made, Mani's in and Shantanu's out.

No problem Chez.:cheers

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
DPRA's does deserve a win but so does M_Vaughan, his deserves a win for 2 months running.

DPRA

International Cricketer
Wow. I can't believe I have been Nominated.

Cheers to everyone who has voted for me. :cool:

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Well feel m_vaughan deserves a win as he has been doing to story brilliant for the past 2 months with no reward ...

DPRA

International Cricketer
Well feel m_vaughan deserves a win as he has been doing to story brilliant for the past 2 months with no reward ...

Yep, we both deserve a win to be honest. However, I feel M_Vaughan should win this month, as he started his story before mine.

But, may the better man win!

Users who are viewing this thread