Streetfighter IV on PC.

But buy with one click from amazon is just so easy!

Game turned up this afternoon. Played a bit using my PS2 controller, will be glad when I can pick up the fight stick I bought tomorrow. Finding it hard to pull off moves with the controller, hoping the stick will help, even if it doesn't it'll allow the skin to grow back on my thumb!

How do you guys actually play Street Fighter IV on the PC? With the keyboard, joystick or a controller?

How do you guys actually play Street Fighter IV on the PC? With the keyboard, joystick or a controller?

Surely there is no better way to play this than with a gamepad? Haven't got it yet, but that's what I'll be using.

This is what i use, cost ?150, but i got it for ?60 after the store i bought it from sent me the more expensive one by mistake, very lucky indeed.

IMG_0988.JPG

We won't want to play you online now, because it is clear you have an unfair advantage!! :D

I've just got a stick, its a Subsonic arcade stick for the PS3, the actual stick is really bad (directionally) I wouldn't recommend the thing to anyone, it does have one advantage though, its better than my PS2 controller.

Subsonic+PS3+Arcade+Stick+(PS3).jpg

It's unclear if Gas is getting any unfair advantage, as I'm getting pummelled by just about anyone I play online at the moment!

I've just got a stick, its a Subsonic arcade stick for the PS3, the actual stick is really bad (directionally) I wouldn't recommend the thing to anyone, it does have one advantage though, its better than my PS2 controller.

Subsonic+PS3+Arcade+Stick+(PS3).jpg

It's unclear if Gas is getting any unfair advantage, as I'm getting pummelled by just about anyone I play online at the moment!

The stick looks ok actually Kev, not too dissimilar from what i am using. However according to the expert's my stick and the cheaper version are designed ideally for this game.

Does the stick click when you push it into anyone of the 8 way directions?

Had some games with Kev on SF IV yesterday, and we both had our microphones working. Have to say, Kev sounds different than i was expecting, what i was expecting i don't know, though. :sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread