Stroke enhancer patch - details

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The patch is about to be sent to Shailesh and Sangamm at his site address, there is no need for me to detail the shots to be copied or deleted as the patch contains the folder "batsmen" with rot./capture files for every shot and folder "stroke" with atr./shot information files for every shot, the patch also contains a description of all shots and other information. Copy your current atr and rot files and extract the new ones to replace them, then you can go back to using your files if mine are not to your taste. Remember, this patch is an experiment, the main purpose was to explore the potential of the back foot off drive, when timed well this is a very attractive shot. please let me have feedback
regards paul

I have tried to send the patch, however it takes too long to send, even when compressed using win zip, it is a very large patch, containing all atr and rot files relating to strokes, this annoys as it is a decent patch that i would like to send to the people who have requested it for their opinion, any suggestions as to how the transfer rate could be increased, when i tried to send it to ste at his site 45 minutes elapsed and only a small portoin of the patch was sent.
regards, paul

Hmm it cant be too big since the whole captures folder is only 10mb. What speed are you uploading at?

I am no expert when it comes to the world of computers, please expand on what you mean by speed!and tell me how i can improve it
thanks, paul

Upload it yourself at BLC WORLD.
You just have to register the forums.

DOn't look out for the fourm link on the homepage.
Try the download and upload forum

Well maybe you could just try sending it to blconline and then everyone else could download it from there. That way you only have to send it one time. The speed is the *.* kb/s that shows up when you are uploading/downloading. Or are you trying to email it, in that case it depends on your email software where you can check the speed.

The patch is 1.38mb and is being sent using outlook express e-mail software in the plain text format, i began sending it to blc on-line, it just took too long to transfer, i may be able to try again when i have the time.
regards, paul

1.38mb should not take you more than 10min at most. Aren't you zipping the file and then attaching it to the email? Or if you are online you can also send me it right now through AIM.
My screen name is "naseefc"

(Edited by Stone Cold at 1:03 am on Sep. 11, 2001)

Why don't you just upload it to BLC World.
It will take just 5-6 min.

Users who are viewing this thread