Stumped In Blc

cricketkid

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Im Just Wondering Could You Make An Ai Patch To let batsmen sweep
and go down the wicket
And then stumping whould also be aform of dismissal

I have to admit not putting the sweep shot in BLIC was a huge mistake given that it is becoming the stock shot against spinners these days.

I have never got some1 "stumped" in BLIC 2005 ??

Hey barmy where is stroke and field editor?Common do it fast.otherwise we will loose interest in BLIC

Is that possible? You would have to motion capture yourself doing it and then put it in...? Or just take it from Cricket 2005?

Mahesh Babu said:
Hey barmy where is stroke and field editor?Common do it fast.otherwise we will loose interest in BLIC

Mahesh he's busy, we can't rush perfection :p! We have to be pateint, realx!

Mahesh Babu said:
If this is the case then i will have to leave this site :mad:
go ahead, you obviously dont have any idea on the effect it takes to make such editors i dont think many people will miss you.

langerrox said:
go ahead, you obviously dont have any idea on the effect it takes to make such editors i dont think many people will miss you.
Its not about people missing me. :mad Its about determination to make a Field and strokes editor so that AI patchers can work on them but barmy is showing no interest in it.If it continues like this then I wont play BLIC again.

Mahesh Babu said:
Its not about people missing me. :mad Its about determination to make a Field and strokes editor so that AI patchers can work on them but barmy is showing no interest in it.If it continues like this then I wont play BLIC again.
its the fact that the people who make the games dont want their games edited freely so they make it harder, if someone was the best programmer in the world and was determinded to do this it would take him like 5months and we dont have the best programmers in the world do we? and blic is not as bad as cric2005 in ai wise

Mahesh Babu said:
Have a cry you goon....

In C2K4, sam made it possile to go down the wicket without the ball being bowled. If that could be done in BLIC, it would be good, but the stumping animation won't be there to work with...

Users who are viewing this thread