Stumped In Blc

Mahesh, we can all understand your frustrations, there are some major problems with BLIC.
However, you should direct your frustrations towards Codemasters, not the good people here, who have made the game miles better with editors, kits, bats etc.
Instead of making unreasonable demands on people who work tirelessly on improving the game off their own backs (they don't get paid for it, and have other things to do) maybe you should make the same, reasonable comments to the people sitting on their hands at Codemasters. People who would get paid for it!

Mahesh Babu said:
Its not about people missing me. :mad Its about determination to make a Field and strokes editor so that AI patchers can work on them but barmy is showing no interest in it.If it continues like this then I wont play BLIC again.

Firstly I don't know vb so I don't make editors anyway. Secondly, I've been looking hard for configs, strokes, fields etc and like everyone else not found anything. It's not lack of interest but lack of ability. As such I rather resent your attitude.

Mahesh Babu said:
Its not about people missing me. :mad Its about determination to make a Field and strokes editor so that AI patchers can work on them but barmy is showing no interest in it.If it continues like this then I wont play BLIC again.

Why do you think we care that you won't play BLIC again? If your that adament for the strokes to be changed, why don't you learn to do it?!

Why do you expect Barmyarmy to do anything, are you not listening to what he is saying?!

E=MC said:
thats becasue the advance down the wiket shot is notin BLIC, and yes the sweep shot is in the game
What buttons do you press to play the sweep shop?
Can You Tell me =E=MC :hpraise

cricketkid said:
What buttons do you press to play the sweep shop?
Can You Tell me =E=MC :hpraise
You don't know even that?

OMG

press W+D and then press numpad 4 when the ball is in mid-pitch position

E=MC said:
thats becasue the advance down the wiket shot is notin BLIC, and yes the sweep shot is in the game

I've not been able to find/do an actual sweep shot in the PS2 version of the game.

barmyarmy said:
I also don't recall saying I'd make either of them...

I didn't know of anything, I was just simply trying to tell him calm down, and things like that take long if they are being made.

Hope that clears it up.

Mahesh Babu said:
Congrats for triple posting

What are you smoking?

Cool Honey ,Play the shot like i said.
I think Liam, like me was referring to the PS2 version and not PC so your earlier advice to "press W+D and then press numpad 4 when the ball is in mid-pitch position" doesn't apply.

Users who are viewing this thread