End Game Suburban Bliss Mafia | End game. Town & Judas wins (Fake Passport/surendar/Villain & PresidentEvil)

Who was the most anticipated role prior to the roles been given?

• Granny

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Sleeper Agent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mafia Boss

• Private Investigator

• Total voters

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What I got from my role is that I am Judas, and I did expect the fake role-claim from FP or CK, to go behind my back for the fact that they had to eliminate me.
Now this is interesting..[DOUBLEPOST=1502122668][/DOUBLEPOST]
What I got from my role is that I am Judas, and I did expect the fake role-claim from FP or CK, to go behind my back for the fact that they had to eliminate me.
And the Boss is? FP or CK?

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@Fake Passport because why would he pick two players randomly if he is mafia.

Ofc, he had to. There is no other way to eliminate me other than to reveal himself by faking it. The other thing would be to send me to the granny.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul

Nicely done, you've just confirmed that the mafia team is you, CK and myself. That only lends credibility to my statement.

If you were Judas, how did I figure it out before you had posted?

I'm pretty sure that's game,set, match for you.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Safest one to lynch between them is sure shot CK, just what @Jack Ryder did. Since they both mentioned him, if he turns out to be the boss we know FP fake claimed since he said Swacker is the boss.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
If you were Judas, how did I figure it out before you had posted?
You said Rudolph mentioned clearly who the boss is, if you are Borris obviously the other guy is Judas.[DOUBLEPOST=1502123080][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not to forget, Rudolph did quote on who is who.
Did he mention who the Boss is?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Not to forget, Rudolph did quote on who is who.

Again, that doesn't make sense, anyone from town can look at the win conditions and role statements from post #1 and realise he wouldnt say who Judas is in the mafia team.

He did that by outing you and telling CK and me to keep our role quiet.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Again, that doesn't make sense, anyone from town can look at the win conditions and role statements from post #1 and realise he wouldnt say who Judas is in the mafia team.

He did that by outing you and telling CK and me to keep our role quiet.
Do you agree with lynching CK for now since he's the safest option?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Do you agree with lynching CK for now since he's the safest option?

I will hammer him (if I'm around) but it's getting rid of the weaker of the two. However I feel swacker is the logical one.

If you look at his post he admits that him, me and CK is the mafia team. If I was the weaker mafia, why would I claim Judas and outline the whole mafia team? Doing what he did pretty much cheaper confirmed me as Judas :)

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
yea, he did. I was told not to reveal the Boss role here, being a traitor.
That clearly sounds like an instruction given to the Judas

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I will hammer him (if I'm around) but it's getting rid of the weaker of the two. However I feel swacker is the logical one.

If you look at his post he admits that him, me and CK is the mafia team. If I was the weaker mafia, why would I claim Judas and outline the whole mafia team? Doing what he did pretty much cheaper confirmed me as Judas :)
I got your point mate but at least I'm very confused between the two of you, CK is the common factor and a safe option while his death will also clear the confusion between you two.[DOUBLEPOST=1502124072][/DOUBLEPOST]
yea, he did. I was told not to reveal the Boss role here, being a traitor.
This is not written anywhere and hence makes me trust you 100% as it also seems very logical for the mod to give such an instruction.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Because that's the only way you could kill me, a lynch!

That doesn't make sense either. The only way I could lynch you was to out the whole team? Pretty much meaning the 'true' mafias only hope is the VT that will become a mafia?

I'm not that stupid! Everything I said only makes sense of I'm telling the truth. Everything you said has been trying to fit within what I have said and your reasoning is getting desperate....[DOUBLEPOST=1502124660][/DOUBLEPOST]Cause if you flip anything other than what Ive said it's pretty much confirming my role depending what you flip.

Of course, if Ive been telling the truth everything I've done makes sense...

Users who are viewing this thread